X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the former raptors tip... Rafer and Jarrett Jack.... K-Ci & JoJo

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
      Ed davis is no Rick Ross. Chris Bosh is a Rick Ross. if you really listen to music you know Rick ross is a sellout. So are 90% of rappers these days. Officer Ricky!!!!!!!! Hey Multi-Paul im not going to lie i really dont like you. I just wanted to get that off my chest. You always got something stupid to say. Your boy Bargnani is GARBAGE. And you probably are too. Everytime he does something remotely decent you make it seem like he's God. Your a hard guy to find when he isn't doing that well. All i have to say is get off the end of his c*ck.

End of Rant! BTW call me a hater cause thats what i am!
      You live in Ottawa bro, your comments mean about as much as your NBA team..oh wait...oh...sorry. Go cheer for the "Sens" or "Roughriders", stop bugging people here. They don't even play basketball in Ottawa.

Comment

Tupac never killed anyone he shot two cops one in the ass the other in the leg. Hey all im saying is that he never killed anyone.
        More importatly, NEVER, EVERR, EVERR put Tupac in the same sentence as Bargs.
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

More importatly, NEVER, EVERR, EVERR put Tupac in the same sentence as Bargs.
          hypocrite. you just did.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            hypocrite. you just did.
            oh snap

Heinz=gangsta

Comment

Heinz = Dr. Dre.... GANGSTA............................. and may have possibly worn sequin suits back in the day.

Comment

jose is hip hop

he made worldstarhiphop lol
                http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...gN9agKC80M0RZL
                "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                  jose is hip hop

he made worldstarhiphop lol
                  http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...gn9agkc80m0rzl
                  lol

Comment

jose also made torontorappers check out his cameo
                    http://www.torontorappers.com/videos...2011/v005.html
                    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Man i dont watch hockey. I could care less if ottawa had a basketball team. Its not that big of a city. Its just sad that there is only one team in canada. Anywho the sens have been the better team than the leafs over the last decade. So suck on that. Secondly the raptors came to ottawa last fall for training camp. Third, right now i'd have to say that yeah we only have 1 team in the city but by 2013 will have our CFL team back. And we'll have a professional soccer team here. Ottawa is a University and College city. Im a student so im doing what is best for me now. I have no intention of living here my whole life. Neither do i wish to live in your city. Im more of a Alberta/BC guy.
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                        jose also made torontorappers check out his cameo
                        http://www.torontorappers.com/videos...2011/v005.html
                        Oh gawd, look who the first "guest" is posting on that link. Former RR poster I think who will remain nameless.

Comment

Man i dont watch hockey. I could care less if ottawa had a basketball team. Its not that big of a city. Its just sad that there is only one team in canada. Anywho the sens have been the better team than the leafs over the last decade. So suck on that. Secondly the raptors came to ottawa last fall for training camp. Third, right now i'd have to say that yeah we only have 1 team in the city but by 2013 will have our CFL team back. And we'll have a professional soccer team here. Ottawa is a University and College city. Im a student so im doing what is best for me now. I have no intention of living here my whole life. Neither do i wish to live in your city. Im more of a Alberta/BC guy.
                          That's great....

cue tumbleweeds....

TFC is better than any Ottawa soccer team anyways.

Comment

Well that is the only exception lol. it will never happen again

Comment

Your lame where were you in the Bargnani's got to go thread.

Cue the Crickets!

Comment

Your lame where were you in the Bargnani's got to go thread.

Cue the Crickets!
                                How bout those Carlton Ravens!

Carlton Ravens= N'Sync

Comment

Working...
                                X