Hmmm .... not proposing any fantasy deals here, but could the Sixers be a possible suitor for Jose and if so who do they have that the Raptors could use?

Legendary Princeton coach Pete Carril believes that the 76ers can have success using the Princeton-style offense.

Carril spent time with Philadelphia coach Eddie Jordan when they were both assistants in Sacramento.

"It's really a nice team, but what I really think what he might need is a point guard," Carril said.

Jordan said before the season that Philadelphia didn't really need a true point guard.

"He a great player, but I think more of a slasher, a scorer," Carril said of Lou Williams. "He can become a point guard in that system, but it's very hard. Believe it or not, I think that the guy who can do it is Allen Iverson. I don't know if he wants to do it, but he's a great passer. What he does for [Sam] Dalembert ... Take a look at the box score and when Iverson's in the game; Dalembert's in double figures. When Iverson's not in the game, his numbers go down.

"Iverson was always a great passer. He did what he thought he had to do to [in years past] and that was shoot. Right or wrong, that's what he did and sometimes had to do. But he is a great, great passer. A point guard will work it so that a team will get a better shot than what they're getting now."
Source - Click here