Trade Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Forum

Come pretend your Bryan Colangelo, pop your collar and propose some trades.
    Just sayin'...

Id like to see Dj Augustin in the Raps, maybe for calderon and some cap or somthing?

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
      Just sayin'...
      I think your point was missed. Maybe you're too vague...lol

Comment

1.Draft Kyrie Irving
        2.Trade Jerryd Bayless and Linas Kleiza for future draft picks and/or cash considerations
        3.Re-sign Reggie Evans, Alexis Ajinça, Sonny Weems and Leandro Barbosa
        4.Sign Jeff Green to a maximum contract, then if he doesn't want or Thunder matches you can go after Kirilenko and a lot more good forwards.
        5.Sign Anthony Parker

So here is your roster:
        Ed Davis/Reggie Evans/Alexis Ajinça/Solomon Alabi
        Andrea Bargnani/Amir Johnson/Joey Dorsey
        Jeff Green/Sonny Weems/Julian Wright
        DeMar DeRozan/Leandro Barbosa/Anthony Parker
        Kyrie Irving/Jose Calderon

There is also possibilities to go after guys like Thabeet (Calderon), Sam Dalembert (free agency) or Antawn Jamison (Amir Johnson+Linas Kleiza+Bayless)

Comment

I liked #1, 2, 3 (except for Reggie), 4 (except Kirilenko? that guy is all washed up) and 5 is a bad idea. Might as well sign Charles Barkley

Comment

I would like to do a sign and trade with Memphis to get Marc Gasol here and they can have Bargs. If Calderon stays, Gasol would love to come here in TO. I know that people say the Calderon is not a part of the future but the reality is that another team has to be willing to take him. I have a feeling that there will be no takers out there. It's not a knock on Jose (it's just that teams are being very frugal out there). It's just a gut feeling of mine. Gasol with Ed Davis is a dream come true for me (and many Rap fans that care about tough basketball).

I know that there's all kinds of speculation out there regarding Rubio but I think Gasol is much more realistic and much needed for this team. Why would Memphis do it? Well, the truth is if they keep Randolph, Bargs would be a better pairing for him as he would not clog the paint the way Gasol does. Having Bargs with Randolph gives Z-Bo the room he needs to operate. If Memphis does not want Z-Bo, that would be a different story.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
            X