Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Lowry

Anybody think this guy can be the Raps guard for the future?

What are the pieces the Rockets might be interested from us? TPE maybe?

Pros - stats stuffer - pts, rebs (4 per game, while listed as 6 feet) asts, stls
    Cons - too small to defend bigger guards

i dont know how good, or bad his defense is but it seems he's always the one keeping the Rockets afloat when the game starts to turn.

Should we go for him?

I've always liked Lowry, but the Rockets like him a lot too. Should we go after him? I think Colangelo would rather have Bayless backing up Calderon.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      I've always liked Lowry, but the Rockets like him a lot too. Should we go after him? I think Colangelo would rather have Bayless backing up Calderon.
      Sorry i forgot to add, the raps need to trade calderon in order to get lowry, as a backup lowry is, he's definitely would be more productive if given at least 30mpg. Do you think he can be a legit starting PG for the Raps?

Comment

I Don't.I think of him as a slightly above average player.We have had players like that playing at the PG spot for so long.We need a true star point guard.We all know how we can get one,i would do anything to get Irving at the draft.The future of this team depends on how will they pick on this year's draft.They seriously need some help and need a star caliber player.Kyle Lowry wouldnt help all that much.

Comment

Working...
        X