No announcement yet.

Bryan Colangelo was in attendance for Jimmer Fredette's 43 point game in Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I predict he's gonna outshine lots of guys that get drafted above him. He's obviously got that starpower thing. He'd be a great asset to any team for 3-point shots, rapid scoring AND he's a great passer. You can't have everything in a guy can you? Who cares if he's not tall or not the best defender. He'll probably try hard on defense anyway. He didn't get his offensive skills by lack of effort did he?

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
      I personally don't like all the shots I see him taking with someone in his face but pure shooters can not be overlooked even when they are as short as he is. looks like he is a senior which is 4 years of running a offense, so you know he can thrive within a system. from some of the videos he has that pull up jumper as he comes off a pick which is extremely deadly its about the only reason IMO calderon is still on this team.

The best thing about this kid is he is a New York point guard! which simple means he has to live up to names like bob cousy, larry brown, Lenny Wilkens, kenny anderson, rod strickland, stephon marbury, rafer alston.....
      He is not a NYC point guard, he is from upstate NY, not the same thing.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
        He is not a NYC point guard, he is from upstate NY, not the same thing.
        we all can't be perfect :P its even more for him to prove himself. pat riley was upstate so their is some proof that those guys can have heart.

Comment

how short is this guy? he reminds me of Nate Robinson without the ups.
          It's about money

Comment

philwill wrote: View Post
            how short is this guy? he reminds me of Nate Robinson without the ups.
            he's 6'2 195

Comment

Working...
            X