Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garnett Sacks Channing Frye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAdYbE7iIkU

The writers here on Raptors Republic don't like the Celtics so I thought I would share just one more reason why we hate KG

During the actual broadcast, one of the announcers said that it still wasn't a foul, lol.

Comment

which announcers were they? The celtics' or the suns'?

Comment

Idk, but here: http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...Rk4XnR42BtUKN1

At the around the 1:10 mark is when he says it.

Comment

KG is a punk. As Charlie V said earlier in the season after Garnett said he looked like a "cancer patient", KG only goes after guys who are smaller than him. This is why he had to resort to a punk move by slapping Frye in the groin.

Comment

The slap in the 'nads is one thing but on that play and a previous he put a foot under the shooting Frye. He is sinking to new lows every couple of months.

Comment

Fucc I hate that bitch garnett! What a dirty, bitch ass punk of a player. The Cuntics were losing late in the game, he was getting frustrated so he resorts to hitting Frye in the balls. WTF!?

It's clear that he sticks out his foot underneath Frye's landing area-a dirty tactic employed by bitches in an attempt to to injure players. Watch garnett's reaction to the foul call-what a complete douche-like he didn't know what he was doing. Any attempt to say it was accidental is b.s. cuz he did it at least once earlier in the game.

And Mark Jackson, one of the announcers is another little bitch and garnett/nba kiss ass lackey. I don't know how in the world he was trying to say it wasn't a foul!?!?!

Comment

He should really get suspended a couple games for that BS
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I agree WJF. It's hard to say whose announcer's are speaking but the one guy is right "that's not a contest".

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
                    I agree WJF. It's hard to say whose announcer's are speaking but the one guy is right "that's not a contest".
                    Jeff Van Gundy is the one arguing its a BLATANT foul.
                    Marc Jackson is trying to say thats just closing out on your man. Horsecrap.
                    But to be fair I don't think he realized that Garnett actually punched him in the 3pointer. hahah

Comment

New NBA slogan:

The NBA where bag tags happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X