We Want Pod casts ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want Pod casts ......

Who here misses those podcasts from last year ?

Let your voices be heard and demand a Pod cast guys.
    Last edited by Raptor4Ever; Sun Jan 30, 2011, 07:33 PM.

It's "podcast" not "pod cast".

Comment

Hear! Hear! Living in Ottawa and dating a woman in Toronto, I look forward to the podcasts to take my mind off the mundane 401. Tonight I was reduced to listening to the NYT Book Review podcast

Those NYT guys even have the on theirs mikes synced so you don't have to turn it all the up to hear one guy and then jumped out of your seat when Arsenalist comes back on and blows out your eardrums. That's no fun

Comment

Come on guys, show some love to RR staff here , maybe they give us bac our Sunday night PodCast ( Thanks for correction RaptorsFan4Life) .

I know what you mean Paradigm Shift. I am in Calgary and there is no real radio show about Basketball at all. I miss the days that I was in LA and they had a Lakers Radio all day long talking about Basketball.

Is Canada ready for a National Basketball Radio show few times a week ?

Comment

Thanks for the interest. We'll try our best to bring them back starting this week.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
            Thanks for the interest. We'll try our best to bring them back starting this week.
            Thanks man. We all know you guys are super busy and some of you have new born and ... so anything, even a short one is appreciated .

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
              Thanks man. We all know you guys are super busy and some of you have new born and ... so anything, even a short one is appreciated .
              Yes, joking aside, I appreciate the effort and energy it must take to put them together; along with fun banter and honest analysis. I see a new one just got posted and I will save it for my next drive west

Thanks

Comment

just heard the podcast... the guy who ripped bc and mlse is the man !!

Comment

Working...
                X