X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, still at it, eh?

you're a warrior, sir. good job

Comment

Haha, not yet but I am a warrior in training.

Hope to be ripped by my mid-May trip to Cuba.

Comment

to celebrate your sticking to the program....

i ate a baconator.

and replaced the fries with a cheese and bacon potato.

i'm the anti-you.

Comment

Haha I'll still have my guilty pleasures like beers and burgers, it just won't be as often and it'll be followed by an ass kicking workout.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Haha I'll still have my guilty pleasures like beers and burgers, it just won't be as often and it'll be followed by an ass kicking workout.
            i actually lost about 45 lbs last year... not that i was fat, but i was getting slothy and putting on the middle weight.. a good substitute for the beer is rye and diet coke... its not the same, but it'll still get you silly... for only 50 calories per drink too.

Comment

Damn, I need to try that.... In two months.

I swear, I go to Cuba one week after I get done with P90X. One beer is going to have me tanked after going dry for so long.

Comment

milk thistle, 3 times a day.. protects your liver and helps your liver regenerate cells..

years of abuse have forced me to take an intricate cocktail of vitamins just to prevent stay in bed all day hangovers

Comment

Just bought some Turmeric capsules and some Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. The Turmeric helps prevent inflammation and tremendously boosts your immune system. The Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Alkalizes your body, as the majority of my diet and the average Joe's diet, unless he's a vegetarian, causes an acidic condition in the body. Acidity can lead to sickness, cancer and other nasty diseases. Haha, I'm turning into a real health nut.

Thanks for the Milk Thistle recommendation. I'll look into it.

Comment

wait, so you just order this throught the internet or what?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Order what? The supplements or the program? Either way the answer is yes. If you live in the GTA you can probably find everything without having to order it but the convenience factor of having arrive at your door step is missing then.

Comment

How cute is the chick in the ab ripper video? Damn.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Order what? The supplements or the program? Either way the answer is yes. If you live in the GTA you can probably find everything without having to order it but the convenience factor of having arrive at your door step is missing then.
                          all of the above,

and i live in GCH (greater city of hamilton). but, it was out of curiosity more than anything anyways.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

if you're DOWN to save a LOAD of money on the TORRENTial P90X set, there are deals out there................

just sayin'

and shoppers drug mart, or your local health store will be able to hook you up with the rest... no need to download those illegally

Comment

High quality supplements tend to be found at specialty stores. I would strongly recommend going to a supplement store to buy your protein powders, creatine, glutamine, etc. rather than saving $5-15 by getting it at Wal-Mart or another big chain. You'll save money but you'll also will get inferior products laced with artificial sweeteners and other nasty chemicals. The point of doing something like this is to improve your health and quality of life. That can't be done effectively by cheaping out and settling for "junk supplements".

I would recommend to always check the ingredients for artificial sweeteners even at a specialty store for that matter.

Comment

I would recommend to always check the ingredients for artificial sweeteners even at a specialty store for that matter.
                                GREAT advice for anybody reading this regarding ANYTHING you put in your body. i don't care if you're a sloppy mess of a couch potato... check the ingredients of everything..

it's simple really, if the majority of the ingredient list sounds like chemistry class... its shite for you...

my dog eats better than most people... myself included.. i had a baconator yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X