Love how you guys think "scoring is easy"...so funny, i would love to play one on one against you guys, see how "easy" it is.
And I played Varsity ball throughout HS and College, so don't act like you're the only one who balls, Multi.
1. Amir is foul prone, I'll give you that. But so are Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudemire, Emeka Okafor, Brook Lopez, Serge Ibaka, etc. What you don't seem to be able to understand is that big men SHOULD use their fouls. It's called protecting the freaking rim, putting players that come into the paint on their asses. Let me ask you this: when was the last time you can remember that Bargs put a hard foul on someone that was driving through the lane? Sure Amir picks up dumb fouls, but he also intimidates in the lane, something that Bargs is pathetic at.
2. Turnover prone? Bargs 2.5 per game, Amir 1.1 Good call.
3. Unreliable in crunch time? Compare his clutch stats to Bargs' at 82games. Amir has higher shooting percentages, much better efficiency, more free throws, better at drawing free throws, higher net points, etc. The only thing Bargs beats him in is total points per 48 minutes (by less than 5 pts), but he needed more than double Amir's field goal attempts to do it. Another great call.
4. Poor shot blocker? He gets 1.5 per 36 mins, Bargs gets 1.1. So if Amir is poor, then Bargs is what? Pathetic?
5. Poor rebounder? Amir kills Bargs, 9.1 to 5.6 per 36 minutes. Again, if Amir is poor, then Bargs is what? Hopeless?
edit: I should have just posted the facepalm haha. Well played WhatWhat.
oh, this is a "i'm better at the internet than you" argument.
Amir KILLS Bargs in adjusted plus/minus, which is exactly the stat Winston covets.
Honestly dude, just give it up. This is getting sad.
Seriously, just give it up.
remember it? the song is my ringtone.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)