Cricket anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket anyone?

For those who understand the game, especially the test format, they can appreciate this picture taken two days ago from the Australia and Pakistan test match in Melbourne. This is a situation where all 11 defensive players are surrounding an under-pressure low-order batsman trying to survive on the fifth day:

I used to watch it when I had the channel now I only get updates from my dad when he tells me about it. I love watching it though. GO INDIA FTW. Also, that's sick. The batter musta been shit
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

If that were me I would be swinging a couple of hail mary's over the fence..... Go Aussies BTW.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
        If that were me I would be swinging a couple of hail mary's over the fence..... Go Aussies BTW.
        With two wickets in hand, you got to be conservative - they want you to swing for the fences.

Comment

Anyone who watches cricket still? Let's talk about Asia cup or world cup t20! Some much important cricket coming up. Haha this thread is old did a search on it. Let's revive this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think discussing Australia's complete domination of England would be a far more enjoyable experience

Comment

Working...
            X