No announcement yet.

Ed Davis not in the rookie/sophomore game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care. The All-Star game is a joke, I don't like watching basketball just for dunks and alley-oops.

Comment

Man, I thought he was a shoe in. Maybe due to the clubs record and the time he missed due to injury?

Hello? Police? I'd like to report a robbery...
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Robbery? The difference between the two statistically is very marginal. And Favours plays less minutes than Davis.

As for Davis making it because Griffin making the All-Star team for the West, Lebron was having a fantastic rookie year and didn't make the squad. I don't think Griffin will make the team as a rookie, which means he'll play in the rookie-sophmore game, which means Davis stays at home. Even if Griffin makes the ASG on the west, he'll still play in the rookie-sophmore game, but his minutes will be extremely limited.

Comment

AllenL2R wrote: View Post
          Why the heck was Bledsoe selected?
          Who would you have selected instead? They need a PG. You could make an argument for Evan Turner, but he's not a PG.

Comment

AllenL2R wrote: View Post
            Why the heck was Bledsoe selected?
            He was starting and doing pretty well until Baron Davis returned from "injury".
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Robbery? The difference between the two statistically is very marginal. And Favours plays less minutes than Davis.

As for Davis making it because Griffin making the All-Star team for the West, Lebron was having a fantastic rookie year and didn't make the squad. I don't think Griffin will make the team as a rookie, which means he'll play in the rookie-sophmore game, which means Davis stays at home. Even if Griffin makes the ASG on the west, he'll still play in the rookie-sophmore game, but his minutes will be extremely limited.
              Stats schmats, haven't seen a lot of DF but haven't been too impressed.
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X