Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps-Lakers Trade

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=4pc732j

With this trade we get our center of the future in Bynum, who's only 23 might I add, so we can move Bargnani to the 4. We also move Calderon, so we can make room for Kyrie Irving (hopefully). We get 2 cheap young guys in Ebanks and Caracter. We had to take Walton's contract to even salaries. We also get younger, which is huge.

From the Laker's perspective they get a major improvement at the point, a 6th man who brings a ton of energy, and a rebounding machine to put besides Gasol, once he's healthy of course.

What do you guys think?

I think I heard Mitch Kupchak laughing all the way up here.

Throw Bargnani in instead of Calderon and you might have a chance at this happening. That is if the Lakers don't realize he's an awful defensive player.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

No way they give up both Ebanks and Caracter, and they will not give up Brown. Also will not work as the Lakers will drop below the minimum alloted players.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
        No way they give up both Ebanks and Caracter, and they will not give up Brown. Also will not work as the Lakers will drop below the minimum alloted players.
        How about not giving away Bynum.

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
          How about not giving away Bynum.
          I think they would. I think the days of Bynum as untouchable because Buss loves him are gone especially since there is a strong chance dwight Howard bails after next year and heads to lal

Comment

Can we merge all the lakers , Toronto threads under one big thread !!!

Comment

Working...
            X