Home Menu in Raptors Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Menu in Raptors Forums

Is it only me or does anyone else find it difficult to get back to the main Raptors Republic home page after clicking on a thread in the Everything Raptors forum? I mean why is it that I have to keep clicking the back arrow or restart Raptors Republic to get back to the main page. Crazy.

Like I said it might just be me so if anyone else find they are having this problem please let the Raptors Republic Admins know so they can fix it. Kind of Crazy to forget the Home menu selection on a website! ) PEACE (P)eople (E)verywhere (A)re (C)reated (E)qually PEACE, a word to live by.

I personally don't see it as a problem. If you want to get back the the main forum click on the "forum' button in the top left hand corner. Or just use my favourite button "new posts" to help keep you up-to-date on what's most recent on the forums.

Comment

I really like the new lay-out Good job guys from RR

Comment

There's a quick navigation drop down menu at the bottom of every thread. If you're talking about home of the entire site, you can always just click on the logo.

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
          There's a quick navigation drop down menu at the bottom of every thread. If you're talking about home of the entire site, you can always just click on the logo.
          Thank you very much Krix. Didn't think about that. ) See, you learn something everyday.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X