Bulls Have Inquired About DeRozan's Availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEROZAN IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A RAPTOR.............end of story

[until he becomes a star, his contract expires, and demands a trade to a US market ]
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Only if they give us D-Rose

Comment

DeRozan and Bargnani and Calderon for Derrick Rose, Yoakim Noah and Deng

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
          Only if they throw in CHA's first round pick.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
            Book it!

Comment

BC: Hello

Forman: Hi, it's Gar Forman.

BC: I just had my windows done, sorry, not interested.

Forman: No, no. It's Gar Forman, the Bulls GM.

BC: OK, what can I do for you?

Forman: I'm interested in DeRozan.

BC: I will take nothing less than Omer Asik.

Forman: Done!

BC: (feeling he didn't negotiate enough) No, no. I also want Brian Scalabrine.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=633ozku

Comment

^^^^^ LOOOLL, I love the negotiation for "Human Victory Cigar"

Comment

would i trade Demar? sure if its the right package. Do i think the bulls have anything realistic to offer for him? absolutely not

Comment

DeRozan for trade?

If I am BC, and I am not, I'm listening to any offer from anyone about anyone. DeRozan has managed to increase his stock around the L this year, which is nice, but we're 13-37, so he isn't exactly helping us win games.

Maybe he will in the future, maybe he won't, but you have to evaluate this stuff when it comes to you. So yeah, you listen to the offers. If the offer is good enough, you pull the trigger.

Comment

arsenalist wrote: View Post
                      bc: Hello

forman: Hi, it's gar forman.

Bc: I just had my windows done, sorry, not interested.

Forman: No, no. It's gar forman, the bulls gm.

Bc: Ok, what can i do for you?

Forman: I'm interested in derozan.

Bc: I will take nothing less than omer asik.

Bc: (feeling he didn't negotiate enough) no, no. I also want brian scalabrine.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradema...radeid=633ozku
                      hahahaahaa

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Only if they throw in CHA's first round pick.
                        Are you out of your fricking MIND??? Let's look at that trade proposal more closely: we'd be giving up, in order, a guy who may never develop a consistent jump shot, and if he doesn't, he will never amount to anything in this league. So, a question mark; a guy who has offensive talent but no heart and is an absolute liability on defence; and a decent but aging and injury prone guard who is at best mediocre defensively. In return? In Rose, you have one of the best players in basketball, full stop. In Noah, you have the heart and soul of any team he'd play on; great motor, excellent defence, more than adequate on the offensive end. And in Deng, you have an excellent defensive wing, who contributes on both ends, but has a large contract. So, the way it's constructed, that deal would be the STEAL OF THE CENTURY for the Raps and would land Bulls management in a psych ward on suicide watch. AND YOU WANT THE BULLS TO THROW IN A 1ST ROUND PICK???? TELL me you're joking. Please.

Comment

LeeZ wrote: View Post
                          Are you out of your fricking MIND??? Let's look at that trade proposal more closely: we'd be giving up, in order, a guy who may never develop a consistent jump shot, and if he doesn't, he will never amount to anything in this league. So, a question mark; a guy who has offensive talent but no heart and is an absolute liability on defence; and a decent but aging and injury prone guard who is at best mediocre defensively. In return? In Rose, you have one of the best players in basketball, full stop. In Noah, you have the heart and soul of any team he'd play on; great motor, excellent defence, more than adequate on the offensive end. And in Deng, you have an excellent defensive wing, who contributes on both ends, but has a large contract. So, the way it's constructed, that deal would be the STEAL OF THE CENTURY for the Raps and would land Bulls management in a psych ward on suicide watch. AND YOU WANT THE BULLS TO THROW IN A 1ST ROUND PICK???? TELL me you're joking. Please.
                          LOL - very much joking - LOL.

Comment

Wow, dude. It was a joke.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              LOL - very much joking - LOL.
                              Oh thank God. Matt, I shall never doubt you again.

Comment

Oh thank God. Matt, I shall never doubt you again.
                                No worries. That and your reply quoted above were my laughs for the day - thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X