Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bulls Have Inquired About DeRozan's Availability

Post Thanks / Like

BC: Hello

Forman: Hi, it's Gar Forman.

BC: I just had my windows done, sorry, not interested.

Forman: No, no. It's Gar Forman, the Bulls GM.

BC: OK, what can I do for you?

Forman: I'm interested in DeRozan.

BC: I will take nothing less than Omer Asik.

Forman: Done!

BC: (feeling he didn't negotiate enough) No, no. I also want Brian Scalabrine.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=633ozku

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^^^ LOOOLL, I love the negotiation for "Human Victory Cigar"

Post Thanks / Like

would i trade Demar? sure if its the right package. Do i think the bulls have anything realistic to offer for him? absolutely not

Post Thanks / Like

Default DeRozan for trade?

If I am BC, and I am not, I'm listening to any offer from anyone about anyone. DeRozan has managed to increase his stock around the L this year, which is nice, but we're 13-37, so he isn't exactly helping us win games.

Maybe he will in the future, maybe he won't, but you have to evaluate this stuff when it comes to you. So yeah, you listen to the offers. If the offer is good enough, you pull the trigger.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote arsenalist wrote: View Post
    bc: Hello

forman: Hi, it's gar forman.

Bc: I just had my windows done, sorry, not interested.

Forman: No, no. It's gar forman, the bulls gm.

Bc: Ok, what can i do for you?

Forman: I'm interested in derozan.

Bc: I will take nothing less than omer asik.

Bc: (feeling he didn't negotiate enough) no, no. I also want brian scalabrine.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradema...radeid=633ozku
    hahahaahaa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Only if they throw in CHA's first round pick.
    Are you out of your fricking MIND??? Let's look at that trade proposal more closely: we'd be giving up, in order, a guy who may never develop a consistent jump shot, and if he doesn't, he will never amount to anything in this league. So, a question mark; a guy who has offensive talent but no heart and is an absolute liability on defence; and a decent but aging and injury prone guard who is at best mediocre defensively. In return? In Rose, you have one of the best players in basketball, full stop. In Noah, you have the heart and soul of any team he'd play on; great motor, excellent defence, more than adequate on the offensive end. And in Deng, you have an excellent defensive wing, who contributes on both ends, but has a large contract. So, the way it's constructed, that deal would be the STEAL OF THE CENTURY for the Raps and would land Bulls management in a psych ward on suicide watch. AND YOU WANT THE BULLS TO THROW IN A 1ST ROUND PICK???? TELL me you're joking. Please.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LeeZ wrote: View Post
    Are you out of your fricking MIND??? Let's look at that trade proposal more closely: we'd be giving up, in order, a guy who may never develop a consistent jump shot, and if he doesn't, he will never amount to anything in this league. So, a question mark; a guy who has offensive talent but no heart and is an absolute liability on defence; and a decent but aging and injury prone guard who is at best mediocre defensively. In return? In Rose, you have one of the best players in basketball, full stop. In Noah, you have the heart and soul of any team he'd play on; great motor, excellent defence, more than adequate on the offensive end. And in Deng, you have an excellent defensive wing, who contributes on both ends, but has a large contract. So, the way it's constructed, that deal would be the STEAL OF THE CENTURY for the Raps and would land Bulls management in a psych ward on suicide watch. AND YOU WANT THE BULLS TO THROW IN A 1ST ROUND PICK???? TELL me you're joking. Please.
    LOL - very much joking - LOL.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, dude. It was a joke.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    LOL - very much joking - LOL.
    Oh thank God. Matt, I shall never doubt you again.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh thank God. Matt, I shall never doubt you again.
    No worries. That and your reply quoted above were my laughs for the day - thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote JoePanini wrote: View Post
    Wow, dude. It was a joke.
    Sorry. I guess some of the posts I read here and on Doug Smith's blog are so looney-tunes that I've lost my ability to see when someone's serious or not!

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    BC: Hello

Forman: Hi, it's Gar Forman.

BC: I just had my windows done, sorry, not interested.

Forman: No, no. It's Gar Forman, the Bulls GM.

BC: OK, what can I do for you?

Forman: I'm interested in DeRozan.

BC: I will take nothing less than Omer Asik.

BC: (feeling he didn't negotiate enough) No, no. I also want Brian Scalabrine.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=633ozku
    Don't hate on Asik. He posterized Bargs in their last game!

Raptors Republic Starter Hassan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

depends for who

Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As a Raptor's fan I feel so honored that they would consider one of our players. And that our 2nd best player (offensively) would be their 4th option.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

How exciting it would be for DD to go to that team, play along side an ALL-STAR PG and a defensive minded coach and be challenged everyday of the practise and take his game to new level.

It will be a hard work and he probably will not be ableto goof off and have this relax atitiude and ... but I guess he is stuck with us after all.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

if they give us D rose i'd do it. If not i'd tell them to fuck off(sorry for the foul language).

Forman: Hey Brian im interested in Derozen

BC: If you give me D rose i'll do it

Forman: Your Kidding Right?

BC: .... No

Forman: He's our all Star PG we would never trade him

BC: Then fuck off
    (Hangs up)

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Krix wrote: View Post
    When the right proposal is on the table, I think anyone is trade-able. According to BC, he gets many proposals for Andrea, and imo, Andrea was the least likely player to be traded. Besides the Bulls might be as half ass confused as we were by BC's terminology "retooling" and figured they might be able to pry Derozan.
    I agree, especially for a rebuilding team. If it is true there are teams inquiring about Bargs, Demar etc.. they can/should be had for the right price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information