Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of Court Cuts - Raptors Edition

King of Court Cuts is back

And to start it off we're sending the Raptors to the slaughter. Play-in Game between the Young Gunz to see who will have the honour of losing to Blake Griffin in Round 1.

Now disregard everything you saw and vote for whoever you had decided you were going to vote on before hand anyways, because hey you have their jersey and that's worth something right?: http://www2.thescore.com/kingofcourt...layinGame.aspx

*If you don't want this in two different sections go ahead and delete one, just figured it fit here because of who was involved.

That is so frustrating. In those few seconds, Weems seems like such an explosive scorer. I he wasn't so in love with his own game and his jumper.....

Comment

Weems wins it hands down. DeRozan has some nice ones but he lost for sure.

Comment

Weems gets it for sure. Dayum, it's sad watching this though. I really loved the Young Gunz last year, and was so pumped up for this season. Sucks.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Weems gets it for sure. Dayum, it's sad watching this though. I really loved the Young Gunz last year, and was so pumped up for this season. Sucks.
          Weems has 3 months to make your Young Gunz dreams come true or completely ... obliterate them

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
            Weems has 3 months to make your Young Gunz dreams come true or completely ... obliterate them
            Honestly, i used to like Weems. At the end of last season I was telling everyone I know "this dude is a starter in the NBA for sure"...i feel bad for him, didnt work out this year at all

Comment

Working...
            X