Bogut for Andrea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogut for Andrea...

Bogut and Maggette for Andrea, Barbosa and Evans.

Great for us to have a legit center who can rebound and defend and Maggette gives us a legit wing scorer.

For the Bucks, they get cap space, a high scoring big man and Barbosa could thrive in their system.

Raps:

PG - Calderon / Bayless
    SG - DeRozan / Weems
    SF - Maggette / Wright
    PF - Johnson / Davis
    C - Bogut / Ajinca

* Noting that Kleiza is done for the year.
    ** Also noting that Maggette's contract is terrible, but it's worth a shot I think.

Jurassic Raptor wrote: View Post

For the Bucks, they get cap space, a high scoring big man and Barbosa could thrive in their system.

LOL, Do you really think Bucks want a Cap space right now??

They have a solid big man in the middle, Great PG in the making ( two very essential parts of any good teams). They are not going to trade Bogut.

Case Closed.

Comment

You might be right but they aren't winning and as a team they can't score to save their lives. Every team is worried about a potential lockout so most small market teams would love cap space. Like 100% of the other offers tossed around here, this one will never happen but at least from the Raptors point of view it'd be great if it did.

Comment

Just answer this question, if you were Milwaukee, would YOU trade Bogut, a young, budding star who is a center that scores, rebounds and plays defense, for anyone who isn't a young perennial All-Star?
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

As much as I hate Bargnani, I'm sure many people in the league would view him as a perennial All-Star. Also, for them to get rid of Maggette's deal they may consider it. Lastly, as a Raptors fan I was clearly less worried about how this trade benefits the Bucks (although I do see some merit in it for them).

Comment

You might be right but they aren't winning and as a team they can't score to save their lives. Every team is worried about a potential lockout so most small market teams would love cap space. Like 100% of the other offers tossed around here, this one will never happen but at least from the Raptors point of view it'd be great if it did.
            They are not worried about the Cap at all. This is why they went shopping last summer and signed all those guys. They thought they can be more competitive adding Corey and ... But it has not worked for them yet . They are willing to make changes and shake things up but what you are suggesting is not one.

I am sure they are willing to move Corey or ... but Jeninnings and Bogut are untouchable in that team.

Comment

The Bucks hang up the phone so fast that there's a dent in the receiver.

Comment

As much as I hate Bargnani, I'm sure many people in the league would view him as a perennial All-Star. Also, for them to get rid of Maggette's deal they may consider it. Lastly, as a Raptors fan I was clearly less worried about how this trade benefits the Bucks (although I do see some merit in it for them).
                Bargnani can't be viewed as a perennial All-Star because he's never been an All-Star even once. I didn't mean FUTURE perennial All-Star. I mean a current one (unless you're talking Blake Griffin or Russell Westbrook- guys who have just started being perennial All-Stars). And while you obviously want to make the Raptors better, you have to, at least, try and look at it from the other team's point of view, otherwise it's simply nonsense.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  Just answer this question, if you were Milwaukee, would YOU trade Bogut, a young, budding star who is a center that scores, rebounds and plays defense, for anyone who isn't a young perennial All-Star?

It's unfortunate that Bogut keeps getting hurt because he plays hard. He is a beast and Milwaukee despite their scoring woes will never ever give him up for a limp noodle such as Bargs. Prior to his nasty injury, he was carrying Milwaukee on his back.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Bogut is a beast. It's like having 10 Bargnani's in the paint defending.

Comment

Working...
                    X