Trey Set To Sign Second 10 Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Set To Sign Second 10 Day?

My source told me Trey Johnson will be signed to a second 10-day contract. #Raptors #RTZ
    Source: Ryan McNeil's Twitter Page

He looked pretty good last game so why not.

Comment

really? he looked pretty good to you?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think he's a serviceable 3-string guard. He's not particularly bad on defense either, just needs improvement. With our lineup as it is, I don't mind keeping him a bit longer.

Comment

He was ight, and we dunno how long bayless is out for, so might as well keep him around, bttr than having weems and/or wright handling point guard duties fully while jose takes a breather on the bench

Comment

Trey played with a leveled head and didn't try to do too much. Something for Bayless to learn.

He tried his best to defend against Flynn and Telfair, and sacrificed his body to defend against Joe Johnson that other game in ATL.

Deserves a chance for another stint and rest Bayless for a couple more weeks.

Comment

He played decent last game, but his other games were not impressive

Comment

The guy plays like how a guy on a 10-day contract should play. He's serviceable, but of course he's not the answer to our problems. If he can play decent back-up PG minutes, particularly in running the offense, staying in front of his man and fighting through screens in this next 10-day contract, then we might even end up signing him for the year. He'll have a nice height advantage at the 1, and won't be too short to guard 2's either.

Comment

I want to hear "Trey with the trey"

Comment

RAPT0RS wrote: View Post
                    I want to hear "Trey with the trey"
                    thats what i was thinking that would sound pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X