Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Jose go for 20 Assist against the Wolves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Jose go for 20 Assist against the Wolves?

He had the ball with like 10 seconds left on Friday and had a chance to try and get the 20th assist instead he dribbled it out. If that doesn't prove that he is not in the game for personal glory I don't know what will.

What do you guys think? Should he have tried to get that 20th assist?

Go Raps Go!

He wouldn't have gotten it anyways cause there's no way one of his teammates would have shot the ball. It's called bad sportsmanship.

Comment

players intentionally going for personal landmarks always stirs me the wrong way..

who was the dude from houston years ago who was intentionally trying to miss a free throw so he could get a quadruple double, and the nba took the rebound away from him? the name escapes me right now.... white dude..

point is, i find it tasteless.. and detrimental to the game

Comment

I remember Nate Robinson doing that while going for a triple double. Tony Allen too.

Comment

Ricky Davis ( pretty sure) had a triple double rescinded because of an intentional miss.

As for Jose going for 20 at the end of a game we are winning.....it will never happen, he is just not that type of guy.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
            Ricky Davis ( pretty sure) had a triple double rescinded because of an intentional miss.

As for Jose going for 20 at the end of a game we are winning.....it will never happen, he is just not that type of guy.
            Ha ricky davis, dude bounced it off his own rim to get a rebound to get that tiple double, wonderful stuff.......

But yah 10 seconds, ppl would get upset with u, u run out the clock and thats all, anyone takin a shot with 10 seconds left with a big lead in a game is juss being mean.....

Comment

Bob Sura! He was the Rocket who had a rebound rescinded... but he was going for a triple double, not a quadruple double

Comment

That's what I thought. He is the kind of player that we need to have as an example of sportsmanship.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  I remember Nate Robinson doing that while going for a triple double. Tony Allen too.
                  Ricky Davis, three.

Comment

Whoops... should have read the next comment. But yes, Ricky Davis for sure.

Comment

Man, Ricky Davis.. that guy was a character.

Comment

Does it matter if he got the 20th assist? A win is a win.

Comment

I think it says a great deal about his character. So does leaving the rebound for Evans so Evans could get his career high in rebounds. Jose is a good teammate and a great influence for these young kids.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                            He wouldn't have gotten it anyways cause there's no way one of his teammates would have shot the ball. It's called bad sportsmanship.
                            kevin love does it almost, if not, every game and he got rewarded with his first all-star appearance and eventual massive amounts of dollar, dollar bills.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Rondo does it too with assists. Normally I'd be up in arms about it, especially since I hate Rondo, but he's on my fantasy team so I need the stats.....

Comment

Working...
                              X