Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Jose go for 20 Assist against the Wolves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Bob Sura! He was the Rocket who had a rebound rescinded... but he was going for a triple double, not a quadruple double
    He would have had three straight triple-double's had the league not taken away that rebounded.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1781342

Good article on padding stats.
      "Don't do it; you look like a douche" is the general message.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
        I think it says a great deal about his character. So does leaving the rebound for Evans so Evans could get his career high in rebounds. Jose is a good teammate and a great influence for these young kids.
        was just stating the fact that he did not go for it when I have seen others have done such things while winning.

RAPT0RS wrote: View Post
        Does it matter if he got the 20th assist? A win is a win.

Comment

I think it says a great deal about his character. So does leaving the rebound for Evans so Evans could get his career high in rebounds. Jose is a good teammate and a great influence for these young kids.
          i agree 100%

Comment

Thank you very much. Great find
            joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1781342

Good article on padding stats.
            "Don't do it; you look like a douche" is the general message.

Comment

That is not within Jose's personality. He is the ultimate sportsman and will never do anything to disrespect the other team or the game. If you watch, you will notice he will always dribble to clock out and will hold on to the ball. In previous years, some of his teamates would have taken game ending shots and you would see Jose talking to them almost immediately.

Comment

I doubt jose even knew he had 19 assists, these guys done count that stuff they just play the game, he probably knew he had alot but now how many.

Comment

Jose isn't the type of player who pads his stats. I doubt he even knew that the record was 20.

Comment

Working...
                  X