Bargnani Thread Merging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani Thread Merging

Every Bargnani thread on the season all bundled into one place right here. I'm leaving this thing stickied forever. Let's try to focus our Bargnani talk here.
    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Feb 9, 2011, 01:25 PM.

Typical Bargs haters trying to box him in, suppress the love.

This is discrimination.

Can we put all the Young Gunz, Demar, Weems posting in one bucket too?

Comment

No, just Bargnani. This is more about keeping a tidy ship. Maybe it's not such a good idea to create dozens of threads with the same theme about the same player in the future? I merged A LOT of threads and a lot of those threads were the product of past thread mergers. This is how it's staying... And if I was "hating on Bargnani" I wouldn't sticky the darn thing, giving it a prominent position at the top of the board.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        No just Bargnani. This is more about keeping a tidy ship. Maybe it's not such a good idea to create dozens of threads with the same theme about the same player in the future? I merged A LOT of threads and a lot of those threads were the product of past thread mergers. This is how it's staying...
        Right on, I won't rock the boat her bro, so if Bargs has a great game and someone wants to start a thread about it..they should just post here? Or if Bargs is getting traded then post it here?

Comment

Every Bargnani thread on the season all bundled into one place right here. I'm leaving this thing stickied forever. Let's try to focus our Bargnani talk here.
          LOL good job! can you imagine so much has been said about him this year

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
            Right on, I won't rock the boat her bro, so if Bargs has a great game and someone wants to start a thread about it..they should just post here? Or if Bargs is getting traded then post it here?
            If Bargnani gets traded that's worth it's own thread. If someone decides they want to create a thread with the theme "Bargnani is David Lee Roth" or "good game by Bargnani" or "King Bargs" or "Bargnani is cool and I just needed to get that off my chest immediately in it's own thread" then it should go here.

grindhouse wrote: View Post
            LOL good job! can you imagine so much has been said about him this year
            Amazing really!
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Feb 7, 2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

If Bargnani gets traded that's worth it's own thread. If someone decides he wants to create a thread with the theme "Bargnani rocks" or "good game by Bargnani" or "King Bargs" or "Bargnani is cool and I just needed to get that off my chest immediately" then it should go here.
              LMAO, ur funny.

I assume that Bargs is Tupac is a thread that will find it's home here too.

Keep up the love!

KING BARGS FTW!

Comment

He no doubt has some love given there are 107 pages of dedicated Bargnani talk spanning only five months. We're talking over 20 pages/month.

Comment

can you permanently ban anybody that starts another bargs thread (excluding the obvious "rejoice! rejoice! bargs is leaving toronto" thread)

Comment

Ha, ha, no.

Comment

I kinda disagree with what you guys have done. If someone has a unique or interesting story or comment or analysis or Bargs, you will just dump it in the "mire" of this mess of a thread. You are de-legitimizing the opinions of many posters by lumping them all together here, and also saying that people are free to post unique stories and opinions that will get recognized for everyone BUT Bargs. That seems very odd.

It does seem like discrimination to a certain degree, but I guess it is what is is right?

Comment

I kinda disagree with what you guys have done. If someone has a unique or interesting story or comment or analysis or Bargs, you will just dump it in the "mire" of this mess of a thread. You are de-legitimizing the opinions of many posters by lumping them all together here, and also saying that people are free to post unique stories and opinions that will get recognized for everyone BUT Bargs. That seems very odd.

It does seem like discrimination to a certain degree, but I guess it is what is is right?
                        I agree with that

It is just all the Bargs sucks threads that are annoying.....just delete the real dumb ones.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Multipaul, you don't post unique threads. They're all the same theme. If you have something original and constructive to say that deserves separation for this thread I won't stop you but cluttering the board with so many similar threads about the same guy has to end. It doesn't make any sense and it annoys some posters.

WJF wrote: View Post
                          I agree with that

It is just all the Bargs sucks threads that are annoying.....just delete the real dumb ones.
                          People who feel he sucks probably don't agree with you. As a moderator, I won't take sides. That only hurts this place.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Tue Feb 8, 2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Multipaul, you don't post unique threads. They're all the same theme. Your threads have been mostly all the same. If you have something original and constructive to say that deserves separation for this thread I won't stop you but cluttering the board with so many similar threads about the same guy has to end. It doesn't make any sense and it annoys some posters.

People who feel he sucks probably don't agree with you.
                            Feel how you may about my posts, and I don't disagree with you totally, there are alot of other people,including young fans, who might have something unique to say. I think if you are going to put all the threads together, why not create a whole forum category called "Everything Bargnani", and then in that forum category you can see a list of all the threads and their titles.

It just seems like now nobody will want to post or talk about Bargs as their ideas will just get tossed on this heap where nobody will want to venture. Maybe this is just my point of view as a Bargs fan. At 107 it is safe to say lots of people were starting posts, good or bad, and I think in the issue of fairness most of them deserve a fair shot.

Again, this is just my opinion, I will follow whatever guidelines you guys want to apply, i'm happy to post here, love the site, and think you guys do a great job running it.

Comment

Feel how you may about my posts, and I don't disagree with you totally, there are alot of other people,including young fans, who might have something unique to say. I think if you are going to put all the threads together, why not create a whole forum category called "Everything Bargnani", and then in that forum category you can see a list of all the threads and their titles.

It just seems like now nobody will want to post or talk about Bargs as their ideas will just get tossed on this heap where nobody will want to venture. Maybe this is just my point of view as a Bargs fan. At 107 it is safe to say lots of people were starting posts, good or bad, and I think in the issue of fairness most of them deserve a fair shot.

Again, this is just my opinion, I will follow whatever guidelines you guys want to apply, i'm happy to post here, love the site, and think you guys do a great job running it.
                              I've said a couple times now that something unique would not get tossed here but the general "Bargnani sucks", "Bargnani is a Superstar" and "trade Bargnani" stuff is not unique.

We have 107 pages over only five months. This post I'm writing, #2140 of this thread. People still will want to talk about the guy. This thread has a prominent position at the top of the board. It can't be missed.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The Bargnani threads were getting out of hand, I've felt it for a few weeks and other posters feel it to. Ten threads about the same guy and the same conversation is confusing.

Comment

Working...
                              X