LeBron James To Attend League Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James To Attend League Meetings

The Miami Heat forward and two-time reigning NBA MVP reiterated Tuesday that he'll be part of the discussions in Los Angeles later this month about the league's future.
    "I'm not just going out there for the game," James said. "I'm definitely going out there for business. I will be a part of the labor talks. Even though it's a huge game going on Sunday, there's a lot of business that needs to be taken care of, too."
    He's not the Heat player rep -- that role is handled by James Jones -- but James said he will not think twice about speaking up if needed.

"I'm going to listen a lot, because it's not like I'm there on every conversation or every phone call that they have," James said. "I don't know all, but as a player, as a person of this league, I know a lot about this league. If I feel like a comment needs to be said from me, I've never been one to hold my tongue. So I'll definitely voice my opinion."
    Source: ESPN.com

His inflated sense of self-worth is RIDICULOUS.
    The size of this guys ego would probably make Roseanne Barr feel tiny.

Comment

he doesn't know what "contraction" means.

just saying.

Comment

He's probably never had any formal business or legal education either...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          He's probably never had any formal business or legal education either...
          lol.. ya, if you get a 9 figure contract from nike right out of high school.... its pretty safe to say the last thing on your mind in the off season is sitting through a finance or contract law class

Comment

Or economics.

Comment

He is basically a 15 year old in the way he acts and thinks.

Comment

Working...
              X