Who will become who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    LMAO, ok, yeah, ur right, Demar is Kobe, Andrea is Kareem, Weems is Magic Johnson, Bayless is Isiah, and Ajinca is Bill Laimbeer
    Now you're getting the hang of it!

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
      Demar as Ray Allen? What in the name of Jesus Shuttlesworth??

You know what I call Ray Allen? A deep shooting virtuoso. Also, the dude can defend. Demar is more akin to someone else.

That's all i've got on that. I don't know who, but a 2-guard who's game is based on slashing and shooting the mid-range.

You're welcome for my awesome contribution.
      ala Clyde "the Glyde"?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        ala Clyde "the Glyde"?
        EXACTLY what i was just about to post, man!

Demar's game, with more improvement defensively.. reminds me of Drexler more than any other past superstar

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          I dunno the way demar has been finishing and attacking the bucket lately Id say in a few years he might be the next Kobe. Hyperbole, maybe a little, but dude has made really significant strides this year. If he can up his D and extend his range he has the potential to be the best player this franchise has ever had.
          who knows! it might happen....
          demar has almost identical numbers now as to kobe's second year in the league.
          but if you go by age, kobe was already averaging 22/4/6 and almost 2 stls when he turned 21 but he entered the league at 18 so he already had 3 years NBA experience.
          i dont think anybody really envisioned kobe to be as good as he is now, specially without US college experience....well i guess except for Jerry West.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
            LMAO, ok, yeah, ur right, Demar is Kobe, Andrea is Kareem, Weems is Magic Johnson, Bayless is Isiah, and Ajinca is Bill Laimbeer
            if this thread gets all bundled up with other threads, its your fault! hahahaha bargs is king!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              if this thread gets all bundled up with other threads, its your fault! hahahaha bargs is king!
              Dayummmmm!

King Bargs baby! Prince Dero! Lets get it!

Comment

If by king you mean like the king in chess: slow and weak, totally incapable of defending itself, and yet for some reason the centrepiece of your team, requiring - if necessary - the sacrifice of all other pieces so as to ensure it's survival, then yeah, for sure. Bargs is King.

Also, if basketball were like chess, Derozan would be a Bishop: an excellent slasher and deadly if given space, capable of getting from end to end extremely quickly, though pretty one dimensional and marginal as a defensive piece. If given the extra dimension, it would become a Queen.

Comment

If by king you mean like the king in chess: slow and weak, totally incapable of defending itself, and yet for some reason the centrepiece of your team, requiring - if necessary - the sacrifice of all other pieces so as to ensure it's survival, then yeah, for sure. Bargs is King.

Also, if basketball were like chess, Derozan would be a Bishop: an excellent slasher and deadly if given space, capable of getting from end to end extremely quickly, though pretty one dimensional and marginal as a defensive piece. If given the extra dimension, it would become a Queen.
                  Yo son you just called Demar a Queen!

King Bargs!

Barbo the Knight!

Ed Davis "The Rook"

JT- the battycrease!

Comment

without a king, a bishop is just a kooky witchdoctor and a queen is just a ho.

Comment

all i can say is wow.

Comment

Barbosa is a bunch of pawns: way more important than you think they are. Often the key to victory.

Amir and Davis are Knights. Surprising on defense and offense, as they gets at their opponent from around the corner. Can be frustrating if used improperly due to their odd moves. Most valuable piece next to the Queen.

Reggie is the Rook. Not as good as you wish it was, nor think it is, but devastating when used properly. Often it's most important move is to Castle and protect the King.

Comment

"Barbosa is a bunch of pawns"

Jeff, do you mind if I put that in my RR signature?

Comment

I would be honoured.

Comment

I would be honoured.
                              Done!

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X