The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    You're a lil late, Apollo! Not too late to hope aboard the "Bringer of Rain" Train though!!
    Good because if I missed this ride I'd have to get on the bandwagon and they're going to be really late for the show.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      You're a lil late, Apollo! Not too late to hop aboard the "Bringer of Rain" Train though!!
      JOSH DONALDSON HASHTAG MLB BALLOT!!!!

Did I do that right?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Donaldson killed it last night. Very impressive stuff! All around good effort by the Jays. Go jays go!
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• In the history of Toronto Sports(Leafs, Raps, Jays, TFC, Argos) there's only one athlete that has captured my imagination and that's Vince Carter. No one's even close. But this guy Josh Donaldson is AMAZING. Right now he's the MVP of the league. It's not even close. He has SINGLEHANDEDLY changed the culture of the franchise. What an amazing competitor, CLUTCH too, when you need clutch hits he's there for you, and he's no one trick phony, he's a GREAT defender too. He's amazing man i ran out of things to say, what a player.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Think about it:

We got Donaldson for an average 3rd baseman, a middle of the order starter and a guy who just got called up and has blown it.

That trade looks like a fleece right now.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• just an interesting article about Sports in Toronto

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases...523783331.html

this isnt the playoffs just regular season games. Blue Jays with a 162 game sched can be a cash machine when they are competitive

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Think about it:

We got Donaldson for an average 3rd baseman, a middle of the order starter and a guy who just got called up and has blown it.

That trade looks like a fleece right now.
                I think Oakland will be fine. Beane knows what he's doing. He's the best GM in baseball.

Btw, i think you forgot about Barretto. 19 year old player who is raking right now in the minors. He is now ranked i believe the #18 prospect in baseball. He's the key player in that trade.
                Last edited by The Great One; Fri Sep 4, 2015, 02:29 AM.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Blue Jays are like the Golden State Warriors of MLB. They're an offensive juggernaut, they're the most exciting team to watch in baseball, and they have superstar players everywhere. I mean they have 5 MVP caliber players(Donaldson, Price, Bautista, Tulowitzki and Encarnacion) on their team it's ridiculous.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    just an interesting article about Sports in Toronto

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases...523783331.html

this isnt the playoffs just regular season games. Blue Jays with a 162 game sched can be a cash machine when they are competitive
                    Not that surprised. The Blue Jays IMO are the only team in Toronto that can challenge the Leafs when it comes to sports superiority in Toronto.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Not that surprised. The Blue Jays IMO are the only team in Toronto that can challenge the Leafs when it comes to sports superiority in Toronto.
                      The gap between baseball, hockey and basketball is pretty big. I suspect the gap between hockey and baseball is even bigger. A decent Leaf team would be 2-3M a night TV

Comment

• Jays vs Orioles tonight, can't wait!
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Revere's going to hit a homerun.

Comment

• Jays gettin' they ass beat, hopefully they can pull through.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Hopefully political figures stay away from the Jays from now on.

Comment

• Man, Buehrle looked bad.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X