No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays complete the sweep but fail to eclipse the 30 run mark for the series. Pillar drops fly ball leading to a run after a short run and jump. 😒

Comment

• Yanks score 20 against the Braves ... Aw that's cute ... they think they're the Blue Jays. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Yanks score 20 against the Braves ... Aw that's cute ... they think they're the Blue Jays. Lol
        Weird how Jay - Yanks games are usually pitching duels

Comment

• Yanks did put up 38 in their 3 games, pretty impressive. But yea, still no Blue Birds!

I'm going to the game on Wednesday for a work outing, I hope the Jays can put up some crooked numbers that day... they played like garbage the first 2 games I went to this year.

Comment

• Encarnation has been insane.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• go jays go
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Encarnation has been insane.
                Crazy.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Encarnation has been insane.
                  He's Encar-nasty-on right now.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Jays lookin real good right about now
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Goins comes through in the 10th! I'm really starting to love that guy, probably cause he's D first. That running play he made to grab that foul ball in right?? Wow, not many guys make that grab, if any.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Goins comes through in the 10th! I'm really starting to love that guy, probably cause he's D first. That running play he made to grab that foul ball in right?? Wow, not many guys make that grab, if any.
                        Not the 1st time he's done that this year either.

Seeing him hit that bomb was fun.... and i didn't see it coming either.

Shame Osuna blew the save though.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Not the 1st time he's done that this year either.

Seeing him hit that bomb was fun.... and i didn't see it coming either.

Shame Osuna blew the save though.
                          Dumped Gomes for JPA 😤

Comment

• So I just saw the MLB standings for the first time for the year and oh my gosh, what happened to the Blue Jays? Did Joe Carter and Robbie Alomar come out of retirement?

Comment

• Da Jays lookin' like a young 93' World Series Blue Jays team
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                So I just saw the MLB standings for the first time for the year and oh my gosh, what happened to the Blue Jays? Did Joe Carter and Robbie Alomar come out of retirement?
                                You're a lil late, Apollo! Not too late to hop aboard the "Bringer of Rain" Train though!!
                                Last edited by Mack North; Thu Sep 3, 2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X