No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped after it was 6-0. What an awful game.

Comment

• 3 outta 4 after that ugly loss. Scored 21 runs averaging 7 a game, Stroman pitched amazing and we finally got Sanchez up. I was there when he made his ML debut, it was a pretty scene! 6 up - 6 down!

Comment

• Vibes were good, but Buehrle can't beat the Yanks still. Wasted 2 Bautista bombs

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Vibes were good, but Buehrle can't beat the Yanks still. Wasted 2 Bautista bombs
          The life of a Toronto sports fan. Just good enough to not be good. I hold my hopes high for this team, just need to get Edwin, Brett and Adam back.

This Buerhle thing vs Yankees thing has to be all in his head. 1-12???

Comment

• Finally stopped the 17 game skid in NYY! I think they win sunday as well.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              The life of a Toronto sports fan. Just good enough to not be good. I hold my hopes high for this team, just need to get Edwin, Brett and Adam back.

This Buerhle thing vs Yankees thing has to be all in his head. 1-12???
              Soft tossing lefty pitching to a non fastball hitting team with a short right field porch. I'm surprised he won one.

Comment

• Winning series again.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jays are tearing apart the bo-sox tonight. The melkman on a tare again.

Comment

• Tonight was an awesome game. Everyone got in on it. Dickey quietly had a great game as well.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Melky shattering Boston windshields! Love it!

Comment

• Up and down, up and down, up and down.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• The Stro' Show arrived in Fenway and shot out the lights!! Valencia contributing with completing a tough out from that Boston Garden gnome Pedroia....

Comment

• I hope they can keep this going again for the rest of the season and not see saw again and fall off.

Comment

• Jon Lester, anyone?
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                Jon Lester, anyone?
                                Awww Hell No!!

Comment

Working...
                                X