No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that Ackley Grand Slam and literally fell asleep 5 mins later lol.

This team is garbage.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      This is getting ridiculous.. I didn't think Dickey could live up to his numbers from Last Year, but I never imagined he'd be anywhere close to this Bad. We might as well be starting Romero at the #1 Spot.
      My main concern with Dickey is that he's lost his knuckleball. He doesn't have it anymore. Without that, he's just a farm league quality starter that we just open the vault to for the next 3 years. Ugh!

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        My main concern with Dickey is that he's lost his knuckleball. He doesn't have it anymore. Without that, he's just a farm league quality starter that we just open the vault to for the next 3 years. Ugh!
        Not to mention we gave up Travis D'Arnaud in the process.. Dickey better get his shit together.
        I think all that 'New York Times Best Seller' junk went to his head.

Comment

• Good win today. Those 15 hits better be a sign of things to come.

Comment

Good win today. Those 15 hits better be a sign of things to come.
            I doubt it.

I want to know why we clearly went out and went for broke with these acquisitions and than hire a non-high profile coach..not that they had to be super high profile. But, it seems like with the hype we could have had anyone and we Anthopolous went with John fucking Gibbons..I mean really?!

Also, Anthopolous said in the preset "he holds one of the best bullpens". What a croc!
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• F*ck yes. A game like that last night was exactly what they needed.

Down 7-0 like the losers that have been trotted night after night this season... and then something clicked.
              Gibbons with a great move putting DeRosa to pinch.

Arencibia is flatout a budding star. Catchers with that kind of eye for the ball are almost always regarded as some of the hardest commodities to come by in baseball.

Comment

• Awesome win. Two great offensive games in a row, they seem to be coming around, and Bautista and EE aren't even into form yet. Still worried about the starting pitching... they always have one terrible inning, no matter who is on the mound

Comment

Arencibia is flatout a budding star. Catchers with that kind of eye for the ball are almost always regarded as some of the hardest commodities to come by in baseball.
                  I hope he makes the all star team. However, I don't expect his average to stay above .250 because he relies on pitchers' mistakes quite a bit. Still, the power is undeniable

Comment

F*ck yes. A game like that last night was exactly what they needed.

Down 7-0 like the losers that have been trotted night after night this season... and then something clicked.
                    Gibbons with a great move putting DeRosa to pinch.

2 in a row and a great comeback win...let's hope it's something going. They desperately need a 3 to 4 game stretch with both good pitching and hitting simultaneously. Something to renew their confidence and give them some swagger.

Comment

• Tough watching Happ lay on the ground like that for so long ... that hit looked brutal.
                      Hopefully he's okay .. probably broke some sort of face bone.

Comment

• Hope Happ is OK. Another come from behind win... this team is showing some life, finally

Comment

• Notice how they are playing better with Bonifacio off the field, hope he stays on the bench.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                            Notice how they are playing better with Bonifacio off the field, hope he stays on the bench.
                            They're pitching still sucks. They can't put up 6 or 7 runs every game.. What happens when the bats go cold?
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Is this the same club that started the season?! These bats are HEAVY the last few games. Starting to see what this team can do. Just wait til we get Reyes back. Will be making some noise come July/August.

Cabrera has been the MVP so far, which is a testament to AA. No one thought Melky would have anything left once the juice was gone. Boy, were they wrong.

Still don't understand why he got a ring for the World Series last year, when he didn't play a single game in the whole Playoffs..
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed May 15, 2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• And we're up 8-1 tonight ... F*ck yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X