The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Jays offense has been dynamite. Too bad their best starters this year have been Jenkins and Ortiz. Nobody in the fucking universe could have predicted that
    Buhrle's been OK the last 3 games. He seems to be getting into form. Johnson is close to coming back, It's not as bad as it seems. With players coming back (Reyes is close too), June and July should be good months.

Once Reyes comes back, I'd like to see Kawasaki at 2 nd base. Love his at-bats.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post

Once Reyes comes back, I'd like to see Kawasaki at 2 nd base. Love his at-bats.
      Yeah, Kawasaki is making Izturis expendable, he should be flopped for some pitching depth

Comment

• Jays are on a streak, and they're almost at .500.

Jose Reyes will be back at the next series, if the pitching keeps up who knows, they are clicking right now.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. They still got a ways to go.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• The A's were 13 games back of Texas last year on June 30th. Not saying the Jays are going to win the East, but at least the wildcard should be do-able

Comment

• If the Jays can maintain their winning ways against the Rays and Baltimore in upcoming series', then I don't see why the Wild Card isn't absolutely gettable.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                If the Jays can maintain their winning ways against the Rays and Baltimore in upcoming series', then I don't see why the Wild Card isn't absolutely gettable.
                "do-able "get-able"

You guys seem rather uncertain...
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• What a great game today!

Jose with a 2-run homer to break the tie?! Love it!!

Kawasaki is fantastic.

Comment

• WOO! 10 in a Row!!

I'm a big fan of Casey Janssen.

Comment

What a great game today!

Jose with a 2-run homer to break the tie?! Love it!!

Kawasaki is fantastic.
                      Jose's superb game winning home run and Kawasaki is simply fantastic. One guy whose contribution has kinda gone unnoticed is hitting coach Chad Mottola. He must be given credit for Edwin En'n and Adam Lind's solid hitting.
                      Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• And with this win, and Tampa Bays loss to the Yankees, the Jays are out of the basement of the East! Woo!!

Comment

• That can change in a heartbeat, however. They gotta play good baseball for the rest of the season to stay over 500. in this tough division

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            That can change in a heartbeat, however. They gotta play good baseball for the rest of the season to stay over 500. in this tough division
                            the division is still tough. But, it's not as tough as past years. The jays are 6 games back and they are only a game above .500...if this were two or three years ago. They'd be like 12.

Comment

• The series with Tampa that starts tonight is going to be HUGE ... super pumped for this.

12 IN A ROW!! 12 IN A ROW!! 12 IN A ROW!!

Comment

The series with Tampa that starts tonight is going to be HUGE ... super pumped for this.

12 IN A ROW!! 12 IN A ROW!! 12 IN A ROW!!
                                It's your fault

Comment

Working...
                                X