No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasmus is no joke, he might have the best year on the Blue Jays squad.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Rajai Davis is ALOT of fun to watch.

Comment

• Brett Lawrie has got Gold Glove potential at Third.
        Almost forget he's only in his second year sometimes.

Comment

• Brandon Morrow is a bum. OVERRATED

Comment

• Nice try by thames.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
              Nice try by thames.
              Lol I seen that, his first at bat back pissed me off though, he swung on the first pitch like he's playing with his emotions.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                Brandon Morrow is a bum. OVERRATED
                I thought he pitched very well last night. His last 2 starts prior to that were lacking, but he's got very electric stuff. I don't know how you can say he's overrated when he's not even highly rated to begin with. Most people know he's inconsistent, but when he's on his game, he's untouchable. However when he's off his game, the wheels really come off. I think he's a decent pitcher. He's not a #2 yet - maybe a #3 or 4. Overrated would be if he was considered and talked about as an ace, but doesn't show up.

Comment

• Too bad Santos is gone for 4 weeks. Thank goodness AA picked up Cordero.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                    Lol I seen that, his first at bat back pissed me off though, he swung on the first pitch like he's playing with his emotions.
                    Downhill after the homerun,

Winning run bounces off his glove, and he k's for the final out.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      I thought he pitched very well last night. His last 2 starts prior to that were lacking, but he's got very electric stuff. I don't know how you can say he's overrated when he's not even highly rated to begin with. Most people know he's inconsistent, but when he's on his game, he's untouchable. However when he's off his game, the wheels really come off. I think he's a decent pitcher. He's not a #2 yet - maybe a #3 or 4. Overrated would be if he was considered and talked about as an ace, but doesn't show up.
                      Going to be interesting watching Morrow for the entire year. He's basically reinventing himself from power pitcher (4-seamer, power slider) to GB pitcher. I have no idea whether it's good or not but, again, fascinating to watch a strikeout pitcher change his entire approach. His strikeouts are way off, his GB% is way up, his BABIP is lower but the HRs are way up. I'm most concerned with the HR rate. That can't go on....

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                        Downhill after the homerun,

Winning run bounces off his glove, and he k's for the final out.
                        The funny thing about that play was, that was probably the best route he's taken to a fly ball all year. Usually, he's running in a wide, ranging arc cause he can't make reads at all (To realize how bad he is, just watch the routes Rasmus takes in CF on routine plays). This time, he makes a good read but he's so tentative making the catch (cause he didn't know where he was in relation to the wall) that he gets unlucky. Actually, the play that was worse was when he misplayed the double in the first. But, again, the guy is brutal defensively. He needs to make up for it with his bat, which he isn't at the moment.

Comment

• He's below average, but, not brutal.

Comment

• Morrow was dominant last night. 9 SO and No Walks.

Comment

• Like RIGHT before that homer by Encarnacion, you could hear people in the crowd singing Happy Birthday to someone.

That person hasta be feeling good right now. haha Edwin hit that one for you!

Comment

• Darvish was filthy tonight. Absolutely filthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X