• rocwell wrote: View Post
    our city is cursed.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      rocwell wrote: View Post
      our city is cursed.
      I refuse to believe this!!

Comment

• Toronto is broom city. Sweep, sweep, sweep....

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Toronto is broom city. Sweep, sweep, sweep....
          Well it is often rated as one of the cleanest cities in America

Comment

• Weird that playoff humiliation rides on Estrada and Dickey. Don't want R.A back even if he wins game 4

Comment

• IMO, if the Jays win Game 3, they will win the series. Here's why:

1. Price probably would get the ball in Game 4.
              2. Hamels is really good. But i can't see the Jays losing 3 straight home playoff games.
              Last edited by The Great One; Fri Oct 9, 2015, 10:36 PM.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wow I can't believe they actually might get swept. No good things can ever happen in Toronto sports.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  IMO, if the Jays win Game 3, they will win the series. Here's why:

1. Price probably would get the ball in Game 4.
                  2. Hamels is really good. But i can't see the Jays losing 3 straight home playoff games.
                  Unlikely Price loses 7 straight playoff games. Still would offer 7@30M though. Front line starters are rare

Comment

• Jays have a shot still.

Game 3 & 4 are easy wins..... but alas, Game 5. Do you use Stroman or give Dickey the shot if Price plays Game 4?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I honestly think the Jays will have an easier time in Texas than in Toronto. With that intense home crowd, there's ALOT of pressure on the boys in Blue to perform. Shouldn't be any different than the last month and a half, but still.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Jays have a shot still.

Game 3 & 4 are easy wins..... but alas, Game 5. Do you use Stroman or give Dickey the shot if Price plays Game 4?
                        Is this a serious question?

The way Stro is pitching right now. It's a no brainer.
                        Last edited by The Great One; Sat Oct 10, 2015, 03:40 PM.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jays win tomorrow they win the series. You can quote me on that.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Very surprised Tulowitzski hasnt come around with the bat. They are walking people now to get to him!!! Sigh.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              What a fucking disaster.

Jays got screwed pretty bad. What's the point of instant replay? Odor was OUT at 2B.

And don't get me started about the homeplate umpire.

I know that's what people are seeing, but some guy on reddit drew what the base is really.

EDIT: As much as I believe the ump was bad yesterday, this wasn't a decision where they were wrong. It's pretty inconclusive, even with the image I've posted.

On top of that, our 2-3-4-5 went 2 for 22, even if the ump was bad, our batters were worse.
                              Last edited by Mindlessness; Sat Oct 10, 2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• meh.....

sports = marketing and advertising.

toronto vs texas in the world series....not even a fucking question.

MLB is NOT gonna let toronto win, they gotta win on their own.

its a fix, we all know it, so, what this means....you arent getting calls, not on strikes and balls, and not on close plays.....

so.

Toronto players trying to hit homers on every swing...well, good luck, but you are better than Texas and you are getting beat by fundamental baseball.

so as much as I am certain they are playing on an uneven field.... they have themselves to blame.

They had a world series type celebration for getting into the playoffs.....fucked the fog for a week after that.

and THIS is why I say the franchise is a laughing stock right now.

fuck the jays.

go raps

Comment

Working...
                                X