Ric Bucher on DD: "I haven't been blown away by his progress so far."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I just feel like I've completely missed part of a conversation here. Bucher said "I haven't been blown away by his progress so far." Several of us countered that opinion, saying that he has developed very well this season, pointing to stats as well as other evidence.

Then you come out and call us biased because you said that DeRozan has not jumped out as better than his sophomore peers. Great. Unfortunately, that's not the argument. In fact it has nothing to do with the argument. None of us compared DeRozan to ANY of his peers, as far as I know. I simply told you that.

And now you call me the epitome of what's wrong with analytical analysis on a broad scale???? Are you having conversations in your head and thinking they're real? Because I really have no idea what you're talking about, and apparently I'm not the only one.
    Your such a loser Tim. Look at my original comment. Did I blatantly call you or anybody else on here biased? Nope. I'm not sure how to respond to your buffoonery. I know you spend your life on Raptors Republic, and like making something out of nothing because your a bore. From an NBA analysts viewpoint, he's NOT THAT SPECIAL. Why are you talking on behalf of everybody by the way? Your pretty arrogant.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
      Your such a loser Tim. Look at my original comment. Did I blatantly call you or anybody else on here biased? Nope. I'm not sure how to respond to your buffoonery. I know you spend your life on Raptors Republic, and like making something out of nothing because your a bore. From an NBA analysts viewpoint, he's NOT THAT SPECIAL. Why are you talking on behalf of everybody by the way? Your pretty arrogant.
      Whoa. Where the he'll did all this come from? Again, I feel like I've completely missed part of a conversation where I apparently insulted you. As for the "biased" comment, you actually called Raptor fans biased. I was simply responding to you comment. That's what you do on forums. Talk about making something out of nothing...
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

i agree that it's an accurate comparison. he's having an excellent career, but, i think we should start to drag our attention more to davis who could eventually be first team all defense.

dude could average 2 blocks a game in 3 to 5 years.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
          You need to learn your "Your vs. You're". Just saying. Not to mention stop with the name calling. It's pretty ridiculous.
          And I agree with Tim actually on this one Nick, and I think its a pretty common thought pattern that Demar has been very impressive and has shown a real upside, as opposed to just Potential. And as someone who tries to watch as many non-Raptors games as I can, I think it's fair to say actually. And we're not the only ones here Nick. I think you may be in the minority on this. Which is fine. Disagreements are common place around here, but you need to realize that calling people names when there is a disagreement, only makes you look silly and childish.
          Last edited by Joey; Sun Feb 13, 2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Bucher probably wants DD to score 20 points a game... DeRozan's improvement is pretty clear, he has been more confident, has been attacking etc... His defense is still spotty, but he's 21 and on a really bad defensive team. He has also been hitting his jumpers, so I'm happy with his improvement.

Comment

Working...
            X