What could we get for Bargnani?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could we get for Bargnani?

Bargnani is averaging 20+ points and 6+ rebounds but i think its his time to go. I think he is sorta like Al Harrington. Someone who will give you 20 points offensively and give you almost nothing defensively. 20+ points doesnt mean you're a franchise player. I dont know who may be interested but BC always says he gets call for Bargnani. What would you expect to get in exchange?

It looks like you are new. This thread will be moved to Everything Bargnani. This topic has been beat to death.

Comment

Lol. Yeah. Alright.

Comment

Good god, can we give this a rest?

Comment

A friend of mine that has inside information on the raptors says that there is not a team that wants him.

Comment

qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
            A friend of mine that has inside information on the raptors says that there is not a team that wants him.
            ...seriously man?

Well a friend of mine who works for the raps franchise says 20 other teams are interested in him.

so am I right or are you? try this question.... If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Like honestly man.. gzzz

Comment

Not much which could make us better...

Comment

I think your comparison to Harrington is pretty accurate:

10/11 (Per36)
                Barg - 21.7 pts, 5.5 rebs
                Harr - 16.3 pts, 7.4 rebs

Career (Per36)
                Barg - 14.8 pts, 4.9 rebs
                Harr - 16.9 pts, 7.0 rebs

So it would be reasonable to assume Bargnani will fetch whatever Harrington would. In the past Harrington was traded for the likes of Stephen Jackson, Jamal Crawford, and a future first round pick (I think it was the 5th pick). Last season he signed a 5 year 34million contract with Denver. The only significant difference is their age/potential, Harrington being 30 while Bargs 25, which might justify their contract difference; Harrington 6.8mil/year, Bargs 10mil/year.

Comment

Working...
                X