Has Raptors Republic lost hope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MangoKid wrote: View Post
    I don't mind people speaking up and saying what they would LIKE to see on this site, but I guess my beef was the OP's poor choice of words, or even being not being proactive, like I had stated before. If everyone just sits back, nothing gets done. It's quite easy to sit back and complain about what's not being done. The OP, shoud he/she have felt that there was something missing, like a post game article or no match up articles, he's/she's more than welcome to contribute something, you know what I mean? Anybody can write an article - it doesn't have to be mods or admins. If everyone pitches in, this place can really be something special.
    Then we agree that diplomacy is not all that abundant here at RR. haha
    And really? I can write an article and have it posted on the main RR page?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      If it's well written, I don't see why they wouldn't use it. I've always enjoyed what you have to say, so I'd say go for it.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Yes, you can:

- Well-written, no grammatical/spelling errors.
        - Relevant subject matter, not a re-hash of why Bargnani sucks or is the greatest.
        - Max of a 1000 words.
        - Not just opinion, must be backed with some facts etc.

arsenalist [at] raptorsrepublic com

Later,

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          Yes, you can:

- Relevant subject matter, not a re-hash of why Bargnani sucks or is the greatest.
          - Max of a 1000 words.

Later,
          That is cool. Could things like that actually help you in a resume if you want to become a journalist?

Comment

Omfg, everyone is going nuts over the blockbuster from two days ago!!!!!
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
              Yes, you can:

- Max of a 1000 words.

Later,
              Why where these rules lifted for that AltRaps article? Was that somehow part of his halfway program?

Comment

Working...
              X