Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's a weak play to challenge someone's masculinity for taking offense to an egomaniac who put his foot in his mouth all summer long. It doesn't matter what the guy says now because people don't like the guy anymore for how he handled the situation and not for his ultimate decision to leave. Save the macho commentary gym locker rooms... That's my opinion as a poster, not as a mod.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
      Unfortunately time travel is still a scientific impossibility. But it was always my dream to see a pterodactyl get it's face smashed in like Gallagher with a watermelon.

I've been fortunate enough to have seen it done once, and I would love to see it happen again.

Is that SO wrong?!
      Dude enough with the "face smashing" post. At this rate you're just trolling, and let me make this clear; I don't like trolls.

Comment

• How's that trolling? Because you don't like it, it's automatically trolling?

Well I'm sorry man. I really should apologize for giving you the impression that I'd give a damn what you liked or not.

I want somebody to smash in bosh's face, and I really don't care if random person on the Internet is bothered by me saying so.

Comment

• Good Job Raptors Fans!

Thanks to all the fans that attended the Raptor/Heat game and boo'd. I wonder why nobody good wants to play in there? The situation in Toronto is getting pretty toxic, and is almost out of control.

Comment

• Heinz, me too. What the hell was with no one giving the Heat, especially Bosh, hard fouls. All game, all the fouls were more like gentle fondling. I wanted at least one elbow busting someone's forehead open or at least a nasty push into the 4th row.

Heinz is far from a troll. He is perhaps the only person with a sense of humour on the board. I'd like to have his babies.
            Last edited by RaptorDan; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 01:42 AM.
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Is it out of the ordinary to boo? I guess I didnt get the fax. And if you could, please do explain how the situation / culture here is getting toxic.

Comment

• No one was surprised that booing took place. It changes nothing. Players pay just as much attention the business end of things as the fans. They all know how Bosh handled the Raptors, probably better than us because they'd be privy to information that we would not be. This changes nothing. To suggest players won't want to play here because the fans just booed Chris Bosh makes no sense at all to me personally. People choose a location for many reasons and typically they state them. Never have I heard a player say he signed in a place because of the fans and the money and chance of winning had little to do with it.

I also don't think Ed Davis, DeMar DeRozan, Andrea Bargnani or anyone else really gives two shits about the fans booing Bosh. Bosh phoned it in last season and I think if the doors were closed to the locker room and the recorders were turned off they'd tell you the same thing. I think they would also agree that Bosh acting like a ego-maniacal douche bag in the media and on Twitter while leading up to free agency and that it hurt some of his credibility when guys like Durant and Kobe quietly keep that shit behind closed doors and don't need a spotlight on them when they're conducting their business and probably don't want it.
                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
                  Dude enough with the "face smashing" post. At this rate you're just trolling, and let me make this clear; I don't like trolls.
                  I don't think that was trolling but it's certainly not a contribution to the thread topic.

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  Heinz, me too. What the hell was with no one giving the Heat, especially Bosh, hard fouls. All game, all the fouls were more like gentle fondling. I wanted at least one elbow busting someone's forehead open or at least a nasty push into the 4th row.

Heinz is far from a troll. He is perhaps the only person with a sense of humour on the board. I'd like to have his babies.
                  That's Raptors Basketball, where the moto is "if you don't leave the Raptors paint feeling relaxed and with more confidence than when you entered, we'll make your next rebound free!"
                  Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 17, 2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• i gotta apologize to matt... i dont usually get confrontational on the board, and the tone of my last post was a bit harsh.. i have a two month old puppy at home, and if you catch me at the wrong time of the night i'm probably elbow deep in dog piss and poop, and not in the most pleasant mood.

im not apologizing for wanting to see a pterodactyl's face clubbed in though.

Comment

• The only person that seemed to foul hard was Ajinca. I sat there screaming all night at the television to foul hard - especially from the outset. That was always the book on Bosh. Play him physical and he's a non-factor.

Comment

• The blowing kisses to the crowd was very childish.

One thing I must point out that I did like was that one fan in lower section had a massive head cutout of Delonte West. That was gold.

Comment

• Yo, for the record, there was 1 hard foul on Bosh. By Ed Davis. I mean, it wasn't close to flagrant, but he hit him hard. I was at the game, and the guys were going at Bosh hard. Bosh and Bargs were banging each other for position, there was alot of tension there between them.

On a personal note, Bargs owned Bosh all night. The spinarooni dunk in his face was awesome, as was when he got Bosh to bite on the pump fake jumper and made the and 1 play.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I don't think that was trolling but it's certainly not a contribution to the thread topic.

That's Raptors Basketball, where the moto is "if you don't leave the Raptors paint feeling relaxed and with more confidence than when you entered, we'll make your next rebound free!"

Alrite. I lol on that one.
                            “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Working...
                            X