Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope bosh fails miserably and succumbs to the pressure of the crowd
    ya dun noe

Comment

• Bring It On

Bosh said. “So bring it on.”
      Source: PalmBeachPost.com

Comment

• But, you know, time passes by when you’re having so much fun.
        of course he's having fun. i'd be having fun too if i had two co-workers who did all the real work, while i pretended enough to collect a pay cheque.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          ...with a 9 Iron.
          Bwahahahahahah.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
          “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• Getting LeBron to comment on Bosh is like asking Judas to comment on Benedict Arnold.
            “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
              Or the same poster?
              You mean like you and heinz57?

No I only post under 'sleepz'. Just respect others that can see through the MLSE, Colangelo, Triano nonsense true fans are forced to endure currently.

Comment

• what would possess you to think we're the same person?!

i'll tell you straight up.. i have ONE handle.. this one.

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
                  You mean like you and heinz57?

No I only post under 'sleepz'. Just respect others that can see through the MLSE, Colangelo, Triano nonsense true fans are forced to endure currently.
                  Pfft, yeah right buddy. Unlike you I don't hide behind other handles, aliases, etc.

FYI, in my world, you, Tim W, Pesterm, SMRT, Yertu, you are all one person to me- Raptors haters..furthermore, haters of Toronto. Not worth 1 second of my time or energy.

Comment

• No hype for Bosh's return?

I don't know about everyone else but I know since Bosh announced his decision to go to Miami, this game was in the back of my head. I thought it would be almost as hyped up as Lebron's return to Cleveland but its not even MENTIONED on NBA.com. I thought it would atleast be one of the slides and maybe nationally televised in the US but I guess not. It eerks me that this game get's no recognition at all. Sorry I just needed to vent and I had no other place to do it!

Comment

• Getting Out Of Hand

Guys, if you don't cut out this childish bickering I'm going to have to take care of it. You're taking away from the board. Take this to private messaging and spare the rest of us this pissing contest.

FYI, Heinz and Multipaul aren't the same guy.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Guys, if you don't cut out this childish bickering I'm going to have to take care of it. You're taking away from the board. Take this to private messaging and spare the rest of us this pissing contest.

FYI, Heinz and Multipaul aren't the same guy.
                        Thank you Apollo and sorry for bickering with these dudes.

Comment

• Ya, I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

• i'd seriously like to know HOW somebody would even think we're the same guy

because i find him entertaining?

i find joey hesketh entertaining too... maybe i'm him.

and thanks Apollo for clearing that misguided assumption up.
                            Last edited by heinz57; Wed Feb 16, 2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• I have no problem with Chris Bosh leaving in the summer. I have a problem with how he went through free agency.

I think he should be appalled when he is first introduced in the game for everything he did as a raptor and for the franchise, but booed for the entire game for being a dick.

He could have had a much more graceful exit from Toronto by thanking the organization, city, and fans, but instead he sent off a tweet after announcing that he will be joining Wade in Miami.

Comment

• cbowlby wrote: View Post
                                I have no problem with Chris Bosh leaving in the summer. I have a problem with how he went through free agency.

I think he should be appalled when he is first introduced in the game for everything he did as a raptor and for the franchise, but booed for the entire game for being a dick.

He could have had a much more graceful exit from Toronto by thanking the organization, city, and fans, but instead he sent off a tweet after announcing that he will be joining Wade in Miami.
                                I was at the last home game last year. CB was on the bench. Buzzer went off, he sauntered to the back. Not a glance to the audience, a wave , a nod, nothing. I know he didnt want to reveal his decision at that point, but still, give something back to those poor saps that bought ur jersey at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X