Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbowlby wrote: View Post
    I think he should be appalled when he is first introduced in the game for everything he did as a raptor and for the franchise, but booed for the entire game for being a dick.
    He will definitely be appalled by all.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• lol. most accurate typo error ever.

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
        He will definitely be appalled by all.
        +1

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Pfft, yeah right buddy. Unlike you I don't hide behind other handles, aliases, etc.

FYI, in my world, you, Tim W, Pesterm, SMRT, Yertu, you are all one person to me- Raptors haters..furthermore, haters of Toronto. Not worth 1 second of my time or energy.
          LOL, you choose to throw out the conspiracy theories in reagrds to a comment that had nothing to do with you, not me. I just responded to your nonsense. I don't hide behind anything and I keep it objective multirupaul.

I've been a supporter of this team since inception and I love my city and the team. If i'm not worth a second of time, don't respond...simliar to what other bloggers do when you start a Bargnani idol thread and it needs to be shut down. God doesn't like when you praise fake idols my man.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Guys, if you don't cut out this childish bickering I'm going to have to take care of it. You're taking away from the board. Take this to private messaging and spare the rest of us this pissing contest.

FYI, Heinz and Multipaul aren't the same guy.
            Dude responded to something that wasn't directed to him. If he steps up and says something to me I will respond. I'm not looking for any bickering and if you go back to my orignial post you will see it was simply in reply to another blogger to show some respect for their post.

Comment

Word is out Chris Bosh. Based on Melo's recent comments the players think how Bosh handled the Raptors was terrible. It's not just the fans. Bosh was very unprofessional. Booing him isn't going to change a thing but it could make some fans feel better.
              Do you think Melo is handling his situation with class and aplomb?

Not saying Bosh could have handled his exit better but Melo is not the best source for comparison.

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
                LOL, you choose to throw out the conspiracy theories in reagrds to a comment that had nothing to do with you, not me. I just responded to your nonsense. I don't hide behind anything and I keep it objective multirupaul.

I've been a supporter of this team since inception and I love my city and the team. If i'm not worth a second of time, don't respond...simliar to what other bloggers do when you start a Bargnani idol thread and it needs to be shut down. God doesn't like when you praise fake idols my man.
                http://www.nba.com/playerfile/andrea_bargnani/

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  i'd seriously like to know HOW somebody would even think we're the same guy

because i find him entertaining?

i find joey hesketh entertaining too... maybe i'm him.

and thanks Apollo for clearing that misguided assumption up.
                  You mean you're not me?? Wait... I'm confused...

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
                    Do you think Melo is handling his situation with class and aplomb?

Not saying Bosh could have handled his exit better but Melo is not the best source for comparison.
                    I'm not comparing Bosh to anybody. I'm telling you what another player felt the need to publicly decree because of the very negative view held throughout the league on how Bosh handled the Raptors. I don't care how Melo handles his situation, it's irrelevant.

sleepz wrote: View Post
                    Dude responded to something that wasn't directed to him. If he steps up and says something to me I will respond. I'm not looking for any bickering and if you go back to my orignial post you will see it was simply in reply to another blogger to show some respect for their post.
                    Alright, well we have a private messaging system here which works very well. I suggest that stuff off topic between you and another poster be settled there. It saves people time who don't care to read back and forth bickering. I'm not saying don't respond, I'm saying please do so it the right place. This is also directed at you Multipaul.

Seriously, people don't come here to watch these little childish battles go on in threads and you're going to turn people off. It detracts from good topics.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Feb 16, 2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      You mean you're not me?? Wait... I'm confused...
                      stop replying to your own posts, yo

oh snap... im doing it too..

Comment

stop replying to your own posts, yo

oh snap... im doing it too..
                        You guys got some fight club ish goin on ...i'm tyler durden..no..i'm tyler durden..

Comment

You guys got some fight club ish goin on ...i'm tyler durden..no..i'm tyler durden..
                          best movie ever. its got more repeat viewing out of me than any other movie.

but i guess you already knew that... you being me and all

Comment

best movie ever. its got more repeat viewing out of me than any other movie.

but i guess you already knew that... you being me and all
                            we need more glycerine heinz....er....me......er....who..joey?

"You either get the ass or the bal*s, take your pick"

Comment

I could call you dumb for living in Calgary where there is no basketball, but I won't, cause I don't care about you.
                              damn multipaul u funny as hell, u the #1 troll of RR, and i mean that in a good way
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

So are you saying most classy people live outside Ontario?
                                Just Toronto

Comment

Working...
                                X