Late Take-5 Double Header Edition! Bucks & Spurs vs. Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Take-5 Double Header Edition! Bucks & Spurs vs. Raptors

Sorry about the lateness. Work and other things interrupted me from completing this double header edition of Take - 5.

After the win against the Clippers this video seems long ago.

I was experimenting on another video editing methods for this video as well, which took me a while to edit.

This covers both games on the losses to Milwaukee and San Antonio

I have to veto the Blazers and Clippers game because I will be very behind if I covered those games. Sorry to disappoint.

Unless anything personal comes up, I will be ready for the Heat game for Bosh's return.

In case I did not mention, "Breaking It Down" (please read Arse's Breaking It Down on Ed Davis's good defense) and "Seven Seconds or Mess" inspired me to make these videos.

Prepared to be entertained and educated!

Last edited by tonious35; Mon Feb 14, 2011, 07:48 PM.

tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Sorry about the lateness. Work and other things interrupted me from completing this double header edition of Take - 5.

After the win against the Clippers this video seems long ago.

I was experimenting on another video editing methods for this video as well, which took me a while to edit.

This covers both games on the losses to Milwaukee and San Antonio

I have to veto the Blazers and Clippers game because I will be very behind if I covered those games. Sorry to disappoint.

Unless anything personal comes up, I will be ready for the Heat game for Bosh's return.

In case I did not mention, "Breaking It Down" (please read Arse's Breaking It Down on Ed Davis's good defense) and "Seven Seconds or Mess" inspired me to make these videos.

Prepared to be entertained and educated!

Sorry tonious, do we really need to watch this lol? it is really depressing. I am guessing here they made the repeated mistakes of our guards not fighting through screens, unnecessary helping or our bigs not showing up and recovering quickly on the pick and roll and giving up offensive rebounds due to a certain untouchable 7 footer lol that to me is on the coaching and management ***. I would watch the video though and thanks for bringing up the videos. Keep bringing them on but it will be better served if you can get these videos to BC and Jay Triano(you could ask one of the administrators on this site to help with that or RaptorsHQ - Franchise on raptorshq.com). just saying.
    Last edited by smushmush; Tue Feb 15, 2011, 01:54 AM.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
      Sorry tonious, do we really need to watch this lol? it is really depressing. I am guessing here they made the repeated mistakes of our guards not fighting through screens, or bigs not showing up, unnecessary helping and recovering quickly on the pick and roll and giving up offensive rebounds due to a certain untouchable 7 footer lol that to me is on the coaching and management ***. I would watch the video though and thanks for bringing up the videos. Keep bringing them on but it will be better served if you can get these videos to BC and Jay Triano(you could ask one of the administrators on this site to help with that or RaptorsHQ - Franchise on raptorshq.com). just saying.
      Love the video and the part where you said Blair has earned himself a girlfiriend lol(what is more you chose a Chicarito or Latina chick - top of the line among women lol) and the Everyday Im hustling part is just pure jokes lol. Nicely made video, keep em coming ).

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
        Love the video and the part where you said Blair has earned himself a girlfiriend lol(what is more you chose a Chicarito or Latina chick - top of the line among women lol) and the Everyday Im hustling part is just pure jokes lol. Nicely made video, keep em coming ).
        There is fact in those pictures of that model:

Her name is Ashley Logan, she IS dating Dejuan Blair (since November). She is a music video vixen and plenty of popular rappers definitely hired her to be in their music videos.

Source: http://www.sanantoniodispatch.com/sa...ially-an-item/

I am just pointing out, a hard worker like Blair earned every ounce of 'dem badonkadonks from Ashley. Who the hell knows if they are a true match made in heaven? They do fit each other because they are not really a "super-fit" couple, but they pack meat on where you want it or need it.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
          There is fact in those pictures of that model:

Her name is Ashley Logan, she IS dating Dejuan Blair (since November). She is a music video vixen and plenty of popular rappers definitely hired her to be in their music videos.

Source: http://www.sanantoniodispatch.com/sa...ially-an-item/

I am just pointing out, a hard worker like Blair earned every ounce of 'dem badonkadonks from Ashley. Who the hell knows if they are a true match made in heaven? They do fit each other because they are not really a "super-fit" couple, but they pack meat on where you want it or need it.
          Thought it was a joke, I learn something everyday that is a fine chick there and Blair has a good taste for women from what we can see . Lmao at the packing meat where we want it or need it . Plus I checked the link and she has a college degree even though she makes men drool lol, that is just the perfect chick right there(beauty + brains lol) and DeJuans choice looks legit here.
          Last edited by smushmush; Tue Feb 15, 2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X