This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Don't Blame Bargnani and Johnson"- Wayne Winston

"18.When Amir Johnson is in Raptors are 1 point worse than average. When he is out 11 points worse than average. When Amir and Bargnani are in and DeRozan is out Raptors are 13 points better than average. Do not blame Bargnani and Johnson for the Raptors poor record! Other guys are their problem.Comment by wwinston — February 1, 2011 @ 11:47 pm "

The man has spoken. Statistics guru Wayne Winston nails it again.

The Raptors win with Amir and Bargs, lose with Dero etc.

Also interesting, some Raptors Republic posters are seen here in the comments section trying to throw me under the bus, and also attack Wayne Winston's (an accomplished statistician) analyses.

http://waynewinston.com/wordpress/?p=1047#postcomment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    "18.When Amir Johnson is in Raptors are 1 point worse than average. When he is out 11 points worse than average. When Amir and Bargnani are in and DeRozan is out Raptors are 13 points better than average. Do not blame Bargnani and Johnson for the Raptors poor record! Other guys are their problem.Comment by wwinston — February 1, 2011 @ 11:47 pm "

The man has spoken. Statistics guru Wayne Winston nails it again.

The Raptors win with Amir and Bargs, lose with Dero etc.

Also interesting, some Raptors Republic posters are seen here in the comments section trying to throw me under the bus, and also attack Wayne Winston's (an accomplished statistician) analyses.

http://waynewinston.com/wordpress/?p=1047#postcomment
    Do I need to reply? You are all that is wrong with being a fan and you are as delusional as they come. Thank you.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
      Do I need to reply? You are all that is wrong with being a fan and you are as delusional as they come. Thank you.
      That was a very rude and childish thing to say.

Comment

HA HA HA HA

I laugh at this thread and..then look at ....LINK

So, yeah, which one is it?

Comment

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Mango

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            HA HA HA HA

I laugh at this thread and..then look at ....LINK

So, yeah, which one is it?
            Can't argue with the mathlete I guess?!

Comment

Multipaul, there you go agsain making things up..... when did anyone "attack Wayne Winston's (an accomplished statistician) analyses"?
              Can you show me where? this information is based on +/- which is often an unreliable stat that does not show the whole truth to th basketball game. I assume people dont want to have to keep calling you out on your bogus information so please just stop already, your behavior is becoming old and childish at this point. The posters are turning on you like, before you were Bosh and now your becoming Turkgalu.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                before you were Bosh and now your becoming Turkoglu.
                Oh snap.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                  Multipaul, there you go agsain making things up..... when did anyone "attack Wayne Winston's (an accomplished statistician) analyses"?
                  Can you show me where? this information is based on +/- which is often an unreliable stat that does not show the whole truth to th basketball game. I assume people dont want to have to keep calling you out on your bogus information so please just stop already, your behavior is becoming old and childish at this point. The posters are turning on you like, before you were Bosh and now your becoming Turkgalu.
                  Hey genius, if you read the comments you would see this:

24.Wayne,

Why you have two of the worst defensive players in the game, Bargnani and Crawford, on this list is beyond me. The fact that your analysis says they both have positive impacts on defense tells me that this system is incredibly flawed.

Comment by Tim W. — February 2, 2011 @ 2:53 am

29.Wayne, I’m puzzled why you seem to be deleting comments that are polite, but critical of your work. It’s obviously your right, but if you don’t want dissenting opinion, it’s probably best not to publish something for the world to see.

Comment by Tim W. — February 2, 2011 @ 10:30 pm

30.Actually, my apologies. Apparently your comment system is screwed up. There are posts showing now that weren’t before. Please delete this comment and my last one.

Again, my apologies.

Comment by Tim W. — February 2, 2011 @ 10:32 pm

OR THIS

9.hey wayne…take multipaul’s gratitude with a grain of salt. he scours the ‘net for articles that show his man (Bargnani) in any sort of positive light.

Comment by yertu damkule — February 1, 2011 @ 4:59 pm

Word of advice you ingrate, do some research before you post

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Oh snap.
                    This dude can't even spell right, he doesn't deserve a snap Joey H

Comment

I think there is a very good reason I had no frigging clue who Wayne Winston is before this post and likely won't after.

+/- stats are kinda like relying on math to get you that cute girl or explain what happens in the afterlife.

It always ends in a 'GLAVEN'.

Comment

Working...
                      X