Post-game on NBATV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
    Would have been great if the press member had have turned it back on them, something about speaking out against climate change, and if they had any knowledge about what was going on in the world, they would know. But nobody wants to insult a pro athlete, especially lebron.
    "CLIMATE"

pretty sure lebron wouldn't know what that means. that's a high school level word.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Pfft whatever dude. Suit yourself. My Northern Reflections Wolf Sweater is the bomb.

i'm a pretty hard to embarass guy. my motto in life is "i don't care if the joke is on me, as long as its a damn funny joke"

maybe about a year ago, a bunch of friends went up north, i drunkenly fell asleep, and they threw a northern reflections wolf blanket on me, and took a picture.

oh how i loathe that picture.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
        I absolutely agree. Where was the crowd? I think that many people went to the game just because it was the hottest ticket in town and not because they were die hard Raps fans. There were so many fat cat corporate suits. It was nearly impossible to get chants started. It should have been electric like game 7 in the playoffs but it wasn't. It was closer to going to see Avatar on opening night - exciting and you can tell your friends about the next day but not epic time of your life type of thing.

We kind of suck as fans generally speaking. We need to bring much more energy and sustain it.
        Disagree. I was sitting in the 300 level. The crowd was going nuts. The reason it tapered off a bit- the Raps started playing like garbage. Turnovers, blocked shots on Demar and Amir, more turnovers, bad shots by Jose. It's like our own team was disrespecting us with their poor play. CB got booed all night long where i was sitting.

Comment

300 section is always nuts.

spartacus: blood and sand has taught me that the peasants enjoy the gladiator fights much more than the roman dignitaries.

the downside is you cant get a steak sandwich or sushi delivered to your seat.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            300 section is always nuts.

spartacus: blood and sand has taught me that the peasants enjoy the gladiator fights much more than the roman dignitaries.

the downside is you cant get a steak sandwich or sushi delivered to your seat.
            If you eating that at a Raps game, ur a fool. You gotta save space for beer.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
              If you eating that at a Raps game, ur a fool. You gotta save space for beer.
              You're a fool if you buy beer at the game. You always sneak in Molson Cold Shots.

Comment

last time i went to the raps game i was sitting 112 section row e , on st pattys day , when they beat hawks, shit was nuts, right beside the dancers n the mascot
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  You're a fool if you buy beer at the game. You always sneak in Molson Cold Shots.
                  LMAO, that's a good idea Mango!

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    Mango, you're brilliant.

Comment

Are you guys serious? You've never snuck booze into games? Get with the times fellas! A Mickey of vodka is always good, a little for the subway ride there and a little for the game!

I usually end up having at least 3 beers as well, what a rip!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Are you guys serious? You've never snuck booze into games? Get with the times fellas! A Mickey of vodka is always good, a little for the subway ride there and a little for the game!

That sounds like the Kenny Powers I know and love! hahah

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

It's so much easier now too that they opened up that bigger LCBO on the TTC side of union station. You pay 12 bucks for a mickey, you buy a pop at the game for $6 (refillable cup) and you're set all night long. I did that last year when the Celtics came in and harrassed Rasheed Wallace all game long about his bald spot (was about 12 rows up from the C's bench)

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            Mango, you're brilliant.
                            If I go to games on Sundays, I'll always wear a hockey jersey with a hoodie underneath. I can sneak in 6-8 beers in.

Comment

Yeah, but alcohol makes you pee and they don't take kindly to emptying your bladder in your empty beer cup at your seat. However, 'srooms and basketball at the ACC are quite good together. But from experience, don't get nosebleed seats as you will have the constant feeling you are losing your balance and about to fall forward and tumble to your death.
                              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, but alcohol makes you pee and they don't take kindly to emptying your bladder in your empty beer cup at your seat. However, 'srooms and basketball at the ACC are quite good together. But from experience, don't get nosebleed seats as you will have the constant feeling you are losing your balance and about to fall forward and tumble to your death.
                                There are too many characters (and by characters, I mean ugly cats) in the NBA in order for me to take shrooms at the game. I know I'd be trippin out bigtime.

Comment

Working...
                                X