Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the starting small forward for your 2011 Raps is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    I would like to make a run at Nicolas Batum...
    The Portland Trailblazers are high on Nicolas Batum, I would want him too but it is impossible or extremely unlikely to pry him away from Portland's hands.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
      No takers for Danny Granger? I remember the Pacers are open to trading him.
      Nah, he is another ball chucker and has huge injury issues but he has been passing the ball of late out of double teams a la Andre Igoudala of the Philadelphia Sixers.

Comment

Terrance Jones

Comment

My vote is Jeff Green, then Marvin Williams.
          i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Jeff Green would make perfect sense. Now what scenario would make sense for the Thunder to trade him here without giving up the core?
            Wait to FA and offer a large contract that is obscene in year 2. They have to re-sign Westbrook one year after Green.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
              Nah not a huge fan of Jeff Green of late - he bricks a lot of 3s and is an atrocious rebounder for either foward positions - I would pass.
              Good point. I still think he is playing out of position and not being utilized to his strengths. It would definitely be a gamble.

Comment

Jeff Green! would be the perfect fit! He is a big three who can defend and rebound and will make up for the defensive presence we call bargnani!

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
                  Jeff Green! would be the perfect fit! He is a big three who can defend and rebound and will make up for the defensive presence we call bargnani!
                  Is Jeff Green a defensive presense though? I don't get to watch that guy all that often, but thats not really the word around town.. is it?

I love him don't me wrong and would love to see him starting at his true position of SF with us, but I'm not sure its his defense that would set him apart here. Though I could be wrong. I'd love to be wrong.. haha

Comment

unlikely, but, there were rumours of atlanta quietly shopping j. smoov
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

jones would be great but finding the next kirilenko would be the best.

Comment

I'm really not big on Jeff Green, since if he left Durant, would be super pissed. Plus, he's maddeningly inconsistent how many of those players does the team need?

My choices are Terrence Jones/Derrick Williams. Over pay for Tayshaun like 7 mill with a player option. Or move Derozan to the three and go hard after Afflalo, he's my new favourite player.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Hopefully Perry Jones if we can drop 2 more spots or win the lottery.

Comment

Gorlitzer wrote: View Post
                            Last week I was wondering about which centre (besides Bargnani) the Raps might trot out next year. I think we can say that with the probable departure of Sonny Weems, the brokeness of that Lithuanian guy and Julian Wright not the right man... who should the Raps aim to man the wing next to DeRozan?

1. Andrei Kirilenko
                            2. Marquis Daniels
                            3. Leon Powe
                            4. Caron Butler
                            5. Tayshaun Prince
                            6. Shane Battier
                            7. Mike Dunleavy
                            8. Terrence Jones
                            9. Luc Mbah a Moute
                            10. Harrison Barnes
                            11. Corey Brewer
                            12. Shawne Williams
                            13. Josh Howard
                            14. Jeff Green

If I missed anyone pipe up... and some though some of those guys are restricted... I think they might still be gotten for a price. Also, some aren't technically SFs, but could probably play there.

Me? I like Kirilenko.... and I hate myself for it.
                            Prince would be nice.

Comment

WIth the first pick we should get terrence jones around 4th and then take a flyer on sinlgeton or hamilton with maimi's pick or tristan thompson the brampton boy has some serious talent but is a couple a years away. WHy pay big bucks for one of these 30 something small forwards when you can draft someone to grow with the team. The raptors would be able to grow with a player like T. Jones. Jones can do it all and doesn't need to dominate the ball to be effective. He rebounds really well, passes decent, and can pretty well do anything on the court from steals to blocks he would be a great fit with derozan.
                              Most of the free agents would be an upgrade from our current trio. I don't see any bigtime athletic centres for the raps to draft so I go with the best all around three.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Why would you put Shawne Williams in there? Talk about digging deep. AK47 would make sense. He rebounds, he's a top tier defender and he can score.
                                Shawne is in there because he is a third year player who has shown improvement in recent years. He is also hitting crazy 3s this season... something the Raps need. It would be a value acquisition.

Comment

Working...
                                X