Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the starting small forward for your 2011 Raps is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The list isn't in any order... relax.

Comment

I guess I should have put Perry Jones on the list too... but I am not sure if he is actually a SF or not. I guess NBA GMs would love him to play that position at the next level, but as of now he is a PF.

Comment

Gorlitzer wrote: View Post
        The list isn't in any order... relax.
        word to the wise.. if people see a numbered list, they automatically think "rankings"

Comment

Both Perry Jones and Derrick Williams are power forwards, especially early in their careers.

Perry Jones = Andre Blatch
          Derrick Williams = David West
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

James Posey

Comment

jerryreynolds20 wrote: View Post
              James Posey
              Ha you are kidding right?

Comment

Green or draft baby draft

Comment

jerryreynolds20 wrote: View Post
                  James Posey
                  Bruce Bowen!
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                    Bruce Bowen!
                    hahahah nice.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      word to the wise.. if people see a numbered list, they automatically think "rankings"
                      agreed, it's not like you don't have the ability to put a dash or bullet list
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Agreed. I am a fucking idiot. thanks a million bros!!!

Comment

Players not on the list but that I think would be solid additions in no particular order

our next sf must be
                          young, athletic, good size, good 3 point shooters, reasonable to aquire through trade, and signed to a reasonable contact.

Omri Casspi
                          Rudy Fernandez
                          James Jones
                          CJ Miles
                          mikael peitrus
                          anthony randolph
                          al thornton

Comment

julian wright all that he needs is a 3 pt shot

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                              Players not on the list but that I think would be solid additions in no particular order

our next sf must be
                              young, athletic, good size, good 3 point shooters, reasonable to aquire through trade, and signed to a reasonable contact.

Omri Casspi
                              Rudy Fernandez
                              James Jones
                              CJ Miles
                              mikael peitrus
                              anthony randolph
                              al thornton
                              I think I didn`t put those guys on because they are under contract. But still interesting names. I guess from this list I like Casspi the best. He seems to have the right attitude. I guess I would include Julian Wright as well. I think if you surround him with more talented players he would be acceptable. But that isnt going to happen.

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post

our next sf must be

Omri Casspi
                                Rudy Fernandez
                                James Jones
                                CJ Miles
                                mikael peitrus
                                anthony randolph
                                al thornton
                                I say no to Fernandez, Miles and Peitrus all on size alone. For me I want my starting 3 to have legit size, not be 6'6" giving up length all the time to the other starters in the league.
                                James Jones is not going to be that effective in Toronto, we are not the Heat, he can't just spot up for us, we need more.
                                Randolph has battled injuries and has shown some flashes, I just don't see him as an upgrade. Can't shoot, more of a 4 than a 3.
                                Thorton is 27 years old, not bad, decent size...questionable shot. Was the man on the Cilppers in 08/09, can't get minutes on Washington right now?

Casspi is interesting, young, great length, good (not great) 3 point shooter, but poor FG percentage. Average rebounder, average FT shooter. I would not be unhappy if we got him for cheap, but I would not call him our Saviour.

I mentioned Nicolas Batum in an earlier post, not sure if the Blazers would even part with him, but I think he would fit well. Good size, can hit the 3 and is a very good FT shooter. FG% is down this year, but shows he make a good percentage. Very low turnovers.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X