Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline Rumors/News: Barbosa And Evans On The Block? (see post #257)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I hight doubt JJ is going to take majority of Weems min.

Comment

• wouldnt fit into our system.
        ya dun noe

Comment

• good trade by BC. hed be better then any playerd we would be drafting with that pick anyway
          ya dun noe

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            i dunno about you guys but i'd cut alabi over trey
            sure, why not...i mean, it's not like he's got a guaranteed contract for next season or anything...or that they've never actually seen what he might be able to do given the proper development time. i mean, when you're in a position to compete for a championship like the raptors are, you can't have a guy like alabi. crazy. oh, and keeping johnson would have meant signing him for the remainder of the season, taking up a roster spot, and not allowed them to make a move such as this.
            TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

• Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Feb 22, 2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Am I the only one who is meh about this trade, the same way I felt when Julian Wright, Ajinca and POB came to the Raptors?! another wasted talent that couldn't hack it on a good team and our GM siffing through someone else's trash thinks he found a gem?!

big whoop.

Who wants to bet that Chicago would find something better with that pick?!
                Last edited by Hotshot; Tue Feb 22, 2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• From March 09

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/James-Johnson-5053/

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Am I the only one who is meh about this trade, the same way I felt when Julian Wright, Ajinca and POB came to the Raptors?! another wasted talent that couldn't hack it on a good team and our GM siffing through someone else's trash thinks he found a gem?!

big whoop.
                    When he was giving the opportunity he played very well. The prob is the bulls are set at that position so he never got to play very much

Either way what's the harm, we probably wouldn't of got any player of his talent with the heat pick...

Comment

• Hassan wrote: View Post
                      good trade by BC. hed be better then any playerd we would be drafting with that pick anyway
                      and you know this how ?

have you heard of:

kevin martin
                      david lee
                      tony parker
                      manu ginobli

all drafted in the late 20's or in the second round

Comment

• Some of you guys really need to read and watch more basketball. This guy has been playing in D-League, has been so inconsistent with Bulls that he was not getting any minute. Look at the front page for scouting report on him.

Fouls at a high rate, Turns the ball over at high rate and ...

We got the over weight Joey for our FIRST ROUND Miami Pick and you guys are celebrating like we got a budding super star.

Ops, I forgot, his last name is Johnson and maybe this is why !!!

Comment

• Great trade. For a pick that would be in the late 20's, they player selected wouldn't have amounted to what Johnson would bring.

The kid is long, got a nose for the basket (there were rumours the Raps were high on him a couple of years ago), plays solid D, can play the 3 or 4, and is a tough customer (he was a MMA fighter). He should instanteously be our starting 3.

Comment

• The heat first rounder is essentially a second round pick... especially considering this is a weak draft...

Comment

• karim_nasir wrote: View Post
                              and you know this how ?

have you heard of:

kevin martin
                              david lee
                              tony parker
                              manu ginobli

all drafted in the late 20's or in the second round
                              Great..that's 4 out of how many guys?

Comment

• Dude's a big-time project. Honestly, right now, I'd put him behind Julian Wright on the depth chart. He's shooting under 50% from the line, 41% from the field, is foul prone, and doesn't have a great b-ball IQ.
                                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
                                X