Hustle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hustle

All in all I think it was a good performance by our team last night. Yeah some guys didn't play very well and there were only a couple dudes who had all of our points, but we weren't out of the game. What killed us in the end was a bunch of youthful mistakes. Bayless' drive to the rim for example when they were down 3 or 4 and there were people all over him. He had time and needed to run something. Instead he rushed the play trying to be the hero. We don't need heros on this team, we need smart, well executed plays. Which is what young players tend not to do.

All in all I think we've got lots of good things to look forward to. These kids will mature and we'll see great things happen.

(is it bad that I'm more excited for the draft than I am the finals?)

I think Matt52 and I have both said on a number occasions that, honestly I'm enjoying the on court play FAR more than I have the last couple years. These guys TRY. For the most part... there are times, where as you say young players make silly decisions, and those times can be frustrating. But I live with it. That maturation process is buying them valuable minutes on the court, while buying US valuable position on the draft boards.

Can we get a count down to draft day up on this site somewhere?!?! hahah

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      I think Matt52 and I have both said on a number occasions that, honestly I'm enjoying the on court play FAR more than I have the last couple years. These guys TRY. For the most part... there are times, where as you say young players make silly decisions, and those times can be frustrating. But I live with it. That maturation process is buying them valuable minutes on the court, while buying US valuable position on the draft boards.

Can we get a count down to draft day up on this site somewhere?!?! hahah
      +1 on having the draft day countdown on this site and can we have a draft ladder of the potential rookies we want to draft a la Kyrie Irving, Terrence Jones and others in that order. What does Apollo say to that huh?

Comment

Working...
      X