Reporter Has "Mini Stroke" At Grammy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporter Has "Mini Stroke" At Grammy's

heard this on the dean blundell show I honestly couldn't stop laughing, and just incase you're feeling guilty it is being reported that it wasn't a stroke she had.

so, feel free to laugh.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1946696
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

lol.. reminds me of having a conversation with somebody who's on the edge of blackout drunk

Comment

a very very heavay,dur burtation tonight.

a terrace taisen, terrece taisen blaz herrece tabita ta rat tat tat.

funniest shit ever heard of my life.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        a very very heavay,dur burtation tonight.

a terrace taisen, terrece taisen blaz herrece tabita ta rat tat tat.
        That COULD be what the teleprompter told her to say. She does look VERY confused at one point. hahah

Comment

rofl, i tuned into e-news and they showede it and then they were asking her what happened and such, but, i was laughing too hard to here a word of it.

honestly, that last little part is what gets me, absolutely histarical.

it reminds me of the movies where someone would put headphones playing some different language and the person would wake up and just all of the sudden start talking in that language.

Comment

Working...
          X