James "36 Chambers" Johnson.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
      James "36 Chambers" Johnson.
      36 chambers?

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
        36 chambers?
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enter_t...g_(36_Chambers)

Comment

Its hard to make any judgments on this guy yet. He played pretty solid but he was pretty stoked about playing his old team. He guarded these guys every day in practice so I would have hoped he would have had a good game. Seems like a good prospect.

With that said, we need a huge huge upgrade for our starting sf and James Johnson is not it. I would be very nervous if I was Sonny or JuJu though. Someone's (or 2) got to go this summer.
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Press Conf Interview

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              Weems shouldn't and hopefully isn't going anywhere. He shot lights out again today (9-13 yesterday, 4-5 today (+ 4-4 from the line). He is finally healthy and playing really well its unfair he lost his starting job.
              lol what about when Kleiza returns next season, who will be waived/traded, Wright or Weems, I would keep Wright, the best third string SF, I don't think Weems could handle barely playing and when he does for very limited time and efficiently.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I hope his defensive is infectious, I saw glimpses of Bargs defending yesterday so I can see it happening, I hope he teaches Jose some kickboxing so he isn't such a bitch, same with Bargs.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

how about we call him JAMES.

retarded nicknames are getting out of control.

Comment

Really though. To earn a nickname in Toronto these days warrants one game now?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Really though. To earn a nickname in Toronto these days warrants one game now?
                      a nickname that is a play on their actual name, sure.. like, i have no issue with JuJu or Bargs

but it's like everyone thinks this is grade 7, and one of their friends suggests that they should become a rap group... so they pretend for a week or two until they discover girls won't french kiss them if they look like a bunch of morons.

Comment

You lost me on that one. LOL

Does "JaJa Graboard" get the start next game?

Comment

Defense, defense, defense.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                            Its hard to make any judgments on this guy yet. He played pretty solid but he was pretty stoked about playing his old team. He guarded these guys every day in practice so I would have hoped he would have had a good game. Seems like a good prospect.

With that said, we need a huge huge upgrade for our starting sf and James Johnson is not it. I would be very nervous if I was Sonny or JuJu though. Someone's (or 2) got to go this summer.
                            Well i think we should get rid of kleiza and bring in a backup PG. James should get the start, you cant expect a dude who barely got any playing time to be amazing. Give him some time, and as for weems idk i guess we could play him behind James.

Comment

Hey Weems actually has the tools to be a solid defender when he tries. Kudos to Triano for sticking him on Rose for the last couple plays after Jose (like most PG's) couldn't guard him to save his life.

Did Johnson lose a ton of weight? I think the reason I thought he was a PF is cause he was so huge last I saw him.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                                Did Johnson lose a ton of weight? I think the reason I thought he was a PF is cause he was so huge last I saw him.
                                He certainly did. College and 1st year he was big, but this off season stayed in Chicago and commited himself to losing the weight and conditioning. Did a helluva job.

Comment

Working...
                                X