Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CHI post game

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote WhatWhat wrote: View Post
    And Bargs got 8 boards, played passable D AND scored at a decent clip against an elite defensive team. Why the hell can't he do this more? >.>
    And therein lies what is so damn frustrating about this guy. His effort drives his (in)consistency.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote pran wrote: View Post
    lmao, fg attempts when you get fouled and you miss aren't recorded.
    That is what I originally thought. Over the last number of years of playing fantasy basketball I've seen the opposite. I'm not sure what the rule is in the NBA anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Maleko wrote: View Post
    And therein lies what is so damn frustrating about this guy. His effort drives his (in)consistency.
    +1

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Great game, I loved the effort by nearly every Raptor. This is something that frustrates me, if all the players played hard every night, we would definitely be a 40 win team. But they don't, the only two guys I've seen play hard nearly every game are Amir Johnson and Ed Davis. DeRozan has been putting a lot more effort lately, and Bargnani and Weems don't realize they are in the NBA. I was very happy with Bargnani's night, played good D and dominated Boozer. Big win for the team, will bring everyone up.

Raptors Republic All-Star yertu damkule's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That is what I originally thought. Over the last number of years of playing fantasy basketball I've seen the opposite. I'm not sure what the rule is in the NBA anymore.
    simple - if you're fouled on a FGA, it only counts as an attempt if the shot is made. it's why there's a fairly direct correlation between offensive efficiency and drawing fouls/getting to the line.
    TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I that is how it should be... Draft, baby, draft...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote yertu damkule wrote: View Post
    simple - if you're fouled on a FGA, it only counts as an attempt if the shot is made. it's why there's a fairly direct correlation between offensive efficiency and drawing fouls/getting to the line.
    Do you, or anyone, play Yahoo! fantasy bball? With stat tracker you can follow a game(s) live. I've seen numerous times when a foul is called, shot is missed, and it counts as a missed shot. Not good for your fantasy team.

I agree with what you are saying and that is what I thought initially. The last few years changed that. But if I am in fact wrong again, thank you for the clarification.

Raptors Republic Rookie big red's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I was lucky enough to have tickets to this game and they were worth every penny. The one thing that stood out to me in this game was Barg's rebounding. Sure the quantity was about average, but the quality was there. I've never seen Andrea work that hard for every single one of his rebounds. Though like others have pointed out, the chances of seeing that again are slim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information