No announcement yet.

CHI post game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone sans Bayless played generally well. Bayless has huge braces on both of his knees, and his confidence looks shot. Say what you want our his body language but the guy runs on swag. That doesn't excuse his horrendous play of late though.

And Bargs got 8 boards, played passable D AND scored at a decent clip against an elite defensive team. Why the hell can't he do this more? >.>

James Johnson is our saviour, until he has a crappy game, and then we'll want to throw in away for nothing and realize that we are going to miss out on that steal of the draft that we obviously can't possibly trade for.

Comment

fuck bargnani and calderon

I know the thread is post game so just wanna say all I saw was 2 minute highlights but the derozan alley to JJ was lookin good. Just want to say one thing with the trade deadline here I dont know why were not selling calderon bargnani and barbosa. With Calderon and Bargnani on this team we will continue to be the worst defensive team in the league. I dont care how good bargnani and calderon look on offense (inconsistently).. they still are two of the worst defenders in the league period and they are top 2 highest paid on the team. If ur getting paid 9 mill and 8 mill respectively u better be good on both ends of the court.

Comment

An entertaining game and a good game by the new addition - what more can you ask 4?
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

PLus we got the new and awesome Demar Derozan slogan. " No props Needed" thats a win in itself lol

Comment

I though Devlin wore that saying out. It was getting [really] annoying.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
              And Bargs got 8 boards, played passable D AND scored at a decent clip against an elite defensive team. Why the hell can't he do this more? >.>
              And therein lies what is so damn frustrating about this guy. His effort drives his (in)consistency.

Comment

pran wrote: View Post
                lmao, fg attempts when you get fouled and you miss aren't recorded.
                That is what I originally thought. Over the last number of years of playing fantasy basketball I've seen the opposite. I'm not sure what the rule is in the NBA anymore.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                  And therein lies what is so damn frustrating about this guy. His effort drives his (in)consistency.
                  +1

Comment

Great game, I loved the effort by nearly every Raptor. This is something that frustrates me, if all the players played hard every night, we would definitely be a 40 win team. But they don't, the only two guys I've seen play hard nearly every game are Amir Johnson and Ed Davis. DeRozan has been putting a lot more effort lately, and Bargnani and Weems don't realize they are in the NBA. I was very happy with Bargnani's night, played good D and dominated Boozer. Big win for the team, will bring everyone up.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      That is what I originally thought. Over the last number of years of playing fantasy basketball I've seen the opposite. I'm not sure what the rule is in the NBA anymore.
                      simple - if you're fouled on a FGA, it only counts as an attempt if the shot is made. it's why there's a fairly direct correlation between offensive efficiency and drawing fouls/getting to the line.
                      TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

I that is how it should be... Draft, baby, draft...

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
                          simple - if you're fouled on a FGA, it only counts as an attempt if the shot is made. it's why there's a fairly direct correlation between offensive efficiency and drawing fouls/getting to the line.
                          Do you, or anyone, play Yahoo! fantasy bball? With stat tracker you can follow a game(s) live. I've seen numerous times when a foul is called, shot is missed, and it counts as a missed shot. Not good for your fantasy team.

I agree with what you are saying and that is what I thought initially. The last few years changed that. But if I am in fact wrong again, thank you for the clarification.

Comment

I was lucky enough to have tickets to this game and they were worth every penny. The one thing that stood out to me in this game was Barg's rebounding. Sure the quantity was about average, but the quality was there. I've never seen Andrea work that hard for every single one of his rebounds. Though like others have pointed out, the chances of seeing that again are slim.

Comment

Working...
                            X