No announcement yet.

Trade: Bibby, Evans, Jordan Crawford & 1st Round Pick For Hinrich & Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade: Bibby, Evans, Jordan Crawford & 1st Round Pick For Hinrich & Armstrong

Good deal for the Hawks, I say..

The deal has not been finalized, but it has been agreed upon by both sides. The players have been notified of the trade and held out of tonight's games.
    The Hawks will send Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans and a first-round pick to Washington in exchange for Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong, sources close to the situation tell HOOPSWORLD.
    LINK
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:42 PM.

Hinrich suddenly boosts my RR Fantasy squad a lot.

Comment

I used to really like Hinrich, was great coming out of college. What happened??

Comment

Derrick Rose happened. Then John Wall happened. Kirk Hinrich was a quality starting PG. He is good at distributing the ball and plays good defense. You will see him surge again now that he is given the opportunity.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Derrick Rose happened. Then John Wall happened. Kirk Hinrich was a quality starting PG. He is good at distributing the ball and plays good defense. You will see him surge again now that he is given the opportunity.
          That sucks for him. But now he's getting a chance, but it's a bit late. He's a lot older now, no more room for improvement.

Comment

No Buyout For Bibby

# He'll have to tough it out with Rashard Lewis, another veteran who was dealt to Washington from a contending team within the division. 2 minutes ago via web

# As I wrote yesterday, Mike Bibby wants a buyout but likely won't receive one from Wizards. He's owed $6.2 million after this season.
            Source: Alex Kennedy's Twitter Page

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              not to mention his shooting... while he's no elite shooting threat, he's definately way above average

always been a big fan of his.. i think he'll fit in nicely in ATL

Comment

Yeah me too. Ever since he was a Jayhawk. He would be perfect for Toronto...

Comment

Working...
                X