X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out the smirk on this fool

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/...colangelo.html

holy shit your a hater. i wish they blocked you from this site already. holy fak

Comment

hez probably thinking "wow not only does mommy and daddy still give me an allowance every week but now mlse is about to give me 25 million dollars !!"

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
        holy shit your a hater. i wish they blocked you from this site already. holy fak
        umm yea I didn't kno to be a raptor fan you had to love EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM n EVERYTHING THEY DID...

like hey we just traded demar derozan n ed davis for poo jeter n Jeremy lyn -

LOVE IT !!!

maybe in a couple years you're learn some new skills n start thinking man I really don't like some of those songs Barney sings sometimes ...

Comment

Dude, you are totally Legalize-it.
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

karim_nasir wrote: View Post
            umm yea I didn't kno to be a raptor fan you had to love EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM n EVERYTHING THEY DID...

like hey we just traded demar derozan n ed davis for poo jeter n Jeremy lyn -

LOVE IT !!!

maybe in a couple years you're learn some new skills n start thinking man I really don't like some of those songs Barney sings sometimes ...
            Where di i say in order to be a raps fan you have to love everything about them? lol
            all im saying is ur a whiner. all you do is complain and complain and complain some more. You just troll around this site and bitch and moan. so pathetic man , get a new act already cause this on is getting old

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
              Where di i say in order to be a raps fan you have to love everything about them? lol
              all im saying is ur a whiner. all you do is complain and complain and complain some more. You just troll around this site and bitch and moan. so pathetic man , get a new act already cause this on is getting old
              He's right... you're a hater.

Comment

ihatehaters wrote: View Post
                He's right... you're a hater.

Yeah dude they're both right, you iz a hater...

Comment

I look like that too if the guy I just traded for looked like a steal in his first game.....now if he can do it consistently that may become a permagrin.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                    Dude, you are totally Legalize-it.
                    Yeah don't worry he's not fooling anyone.

Comment

you guyz are the real haters... you want this team to stay in the basement.

Comment

karim_nasir wrote: View Post
                        you guyz are the real haters... you want this team to stay in the basement.
                        lol

Comment

Working...
                        X