X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roko Ukic requests full release - Bucks oblige and waive him

Courtesy of our ESPN TrueHoop colleagues at Bucksketball.com

Link: Ukic a Buck No More

The Milwaukee Bucks have requested waivers on guard Roko Ukic (6-5, 190), General Manager John Hammond announced today. Ukic requested to have his contract voided by Milwaukee, removing any further obligation by the Bucks for the remainder of his contract.

“Roko asked to be released from his contract in order to pursue other playing opportunities,” said Hammond. “We appreciate his hard work and professionalism while with the Bucks and wish him well in his career."
    Looks like BC swindled Bucks GM John Hammond! (IN YOUR FACE!!) lol!!

Free Amir and Weems are looking great in Raps uni's, whereas Ukic quits on the Bucks and Delfino just got removed from the starting line-up due to his consistently inconsistent play.
    RR OG

Definitely one of the greatest moves BC has ever made. I was actually hoping Roko would become a great player, we all heard the rumors about how he had a higher ceiling than Calderon. If he ends up going home to Europe and thriving, congrats to him. I'm a little disappointed that he didn't pan out as an NBA player.

Comment

he doesnt have playing time btw

Comment

It seems the small moves from BC through his entire history of our ball club has been the most effective to our team. Small moves like getting rid of Arujo, Carlos Delfino, Matt Bonner for Rasho, etc. have really shown their value to our team efficiently.

I'm sure Roko is the first player to be fed up and pissed about the recent turn-abouts in the Bucks clubhouse. It looks like the club might revolt Scott Skiles by the end of the year if they don't turn it around, also Michael Redd is surely not living up to $17 Million per year and that can piss a lot of young players off.

Comment

Working...
        X